Complete North America Blackberry failure AGAIN! Twice in a week!

I am beginning to think that RIM has lost control
    12-22-09 06:48 PM
    It's been like this for a WHILE now!!!
    F'ing makes me mad, can't even use BBM
    like WTF!!
    12-22-09 06:51 PM
    this really blows... i thought somethin was wrong with my phone... ughhhh
    12-22-09 06:56 PM
    ZOMG! i just powered up my new 9700 for the first time and log on to see this. bummer. im pissed. i guess i'll just drink instead.
    12-22-09 06:59 PM
    How do the BB servers work in relationship to the carrier severs? In others words, shouldn't the phones work through AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.?

Rob
    12-22-09 07:10 PM
    How do the BB servers work in relationship to the carrier severs? In others words, shouldn't the phones work through AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.?

Rob
    all data go's through rims servers if they go down every blackberry go's down thats how it works
    12-22-09 07:13 PM
    Was the last outage last weekend? I started having problems and it made me miss my date....I was f'ing pissed!
    12-22-09 07:15 PM
    this really blows... i thought somethin was wrong with my phone... ughhhh
    So did I. Resent service books and rebooted four times thinking a leak I installed did it.
    12-22-09 07:17 PM
    ok so right now the internets not working for everyone...i thought it was just me....switched into a family plan with same web plan and i thought it was maybe because of that

but since you guys seem to not be able to go online it must have hit everyone

for some reason pandora still works...

so does this happen often with blackberrys?...:/
    12-22-09 07:26 PM
    i guess i'll just drink instead.
    +1
    10 char
    12-22-09 07:28 PM
    ok so right now the internets not working for everyone...i thought it was just me....switched into a family plan with same web plan and i thought it was maybe because of that

I hope not....I was thinking the same thing.
    12-22-09 07:31 PM
    Complete North America Blackberry failure AGAIN! Twice in a week!

I am beginning to think that RIM has lost control
    Not just North America, I'm in South America (Brazil) and BIS is down here as well. And apparently this is actually the third time within a week.
    BlackBerries hit by third major outage | Electronista

Was the last outage last weekend? I started having problems and it made me miss my date....I was f'ing pissed!
    Yep, on the 17th.

So did I. Resent service books and rebooted four times thinking a leak I installed did it.
    Same. I was connected through WiFi so there was no BlackBerry symbol to disappear. That's normally how I'm clued in to when the servers are down.

Prior to the past week, in the year and a month I've had my BlackBerry I only remember the servers going down once.
    12-22-09 07:33 PM
    When are the ***-clowns at RIM going to get some more redundancy into their system. Because they obviously don't have enough in there now if it's going down this often.
    12-22-09 07:35 PM
    Well, the one bright spot.....Opera! Posting from it now. RIM is either loosing control or something big is gonna drop. Like a REAL F***ING WEB BROWSER

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 07:37 PM
    It's weird, browsers and data apps like google maps doesn't work, but I can downloa podcasts... wth
    12-22-09 07:38 PM
    Wtf rim!!!!!!

No data connection on Rogers in Toronto. Just called and got a recording saying they're expecting to have it resolved in 20 mins.
    12-22-09 07:40 PM
    My bbm and others apps are down
    12-22-09 08:15 PM
    i figured was trying to find a olive garden on my s*** and said not connecting get it together bb maybe this is karma for all the s*** i talked about sidekick outage lol
    12-22-09 08:19 PM
    Some things are working while others are not. BBM, browser, Facebook are not working. Dictionary.com app is working fine so there's some data working and other data not working.
    12-22-09 08:25 PM
    nothing has been working all afternoon. luckily using wifi at home to get me by now. its defeated though, considering i'm sitting in front of my computer lol.
    12-22-09 08:27 PM
    im down in orlando,fl anyone back up yet?
    12-22-09 08:28 PM
    nothing has been working all afternoon. luckily using wifi at home to get me by now. its defeated though, considering i'm sitting in front of my computer lol.
    Connecting through WiFi should not allow you to bypass this problem... am I wrong folks?
    12-22-09 08:34 PM
    Connecting through WiFi should not allow you to bypass this problem... am I wrong folks?
    Correct. And in my case at least it does not. The problem is not with your coverage/carrier, but with the RIM servers. Data sent/received via WiFi has to go through these same servers and they're down.
    12-22-09 08:57 PM
    Correct. And in my case at least it does not. The problem is not with your coverage/carrier, but with the RIM servers. Data sent/received via WiFi has to go through these same servers and they're down.
    Yeah thats 100% true.
    Im on 3G and WiFi, nothing
    is still working period, ughh
    12-22-09 09:18 PM
    delete your browser service books, and reconnect to wifi..works perfectly...or just use opera mini and you can use browser
    12-22-09 09:23 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD