Ok. Long story short I have no pc internet access at this time. So, I'm trying to download the .419 exe to my media card using bolt and it stops at 32mb every time. I have the normal data plan with Verizon and have cleared everything off my media card. Suggestions / thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 04:55 PM
    I dont think its a limit to the card as it is more of a limit to how much the phone itself will download in one shot. Ive had the limit size banner come up in the past saying file is too large for download so maybe thats it.
    12-22-09 05:31 PM
    Try the BB Browser. Bolt and Opera still have minor issues with downloading large applications.
    12-22-09 05:34 PM
    Try the BB Browser. Bolt and Opera still have minor issues with downloading large applications.
    lol, you can't be serious... The BB Browser has a limitation for download size.
    12-22-09 07:37 PM
    lol, you can't be serious... The BB Browser has a limitation for download size.
    Hey whatta ya know i got one right lol.
    12-22-09 09:44 PM
    you do have pc but you don't have internet access, why don't you use your blackberry as a modem and download the file?
    12-22-09 10:37 PM
    I had no problem downloading a 85MB podcast earlier today using Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 on my Storm 1 (VZW)
    12-22-09 10:41 PM
    I had no problem downloading a 85MB podcast earlier today using Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 on my Storm 1 (VZW)
    Really... Now all I need is a shrunken .419 exe and I'm good to go. Hint, hint holiday wish from some capable user...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD