Here is a little something I have been working on for the past few weeks. I meant to put this up last Monday, however ended up tweaking it some more first.

Thank you to my good friend BergerKing for coming up with the name.

Theme includes;
    - Hidden dock with user customizable icons
    - Slot on homescreen for weather app (7th icon on app screen)
    - User customizable fonts
    - QuickLaunch Spacebar shortcut
    - Weather icon on lock screen
    - Hidden Today (up to 6 entries)
    - Subtle transtions from homescreen to app screen & applications (OS 5.0 only)

AuroraBold Red OS 5.0
    AuroraBold Green OS 5.0

AuroraBold Red OS 4
    AuroraBold Green OS 4

AuroraBold "Lite"

Same as above; except with no dock, no weather icon, and QL shortcut has been replaced with SMS shortcut (due to the recent updated QL with built in keyboard shortcut)

AuroraBold "Lite" Green for OS 5
    AuroraBold "Lite" Green for OS 4

AuroraBold "Lite" Red for OS 5
    AuroraBold "Lite" Red for OS 4

If you like this theme, please consider donating;
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 01-14-10 at 09:55 PM. Reason: added 2nd version
    12-21-09 11:30 PM
    It Looks Nice
    12-22-09 12:06 AM
    I picked this one up from your blog... it looks/operates great... good job
    12-22-09 02:04 AM
    I love it! Very good work, Kasi and thanks for sharing it.
    12-22-09 03:49 AM
    Going green, thx!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 04:22 AM
    Hey Kasi Whats the name of the all caps font you used in the theme?
    12-22-09 04:23 AM
    I really like this theme, its flies and is so clean looking. I seem to have a bit of trouble stopping at my chosen icon on my home screen, for some reason it seems to scroll really fast through the hidden toolbar. Maybe I will try and damper my trackball sensitivity. But this theme rocks! thank you

12-22-09 07:09 AM
    Very nice! Great job, Kasi. I wouldn't mind seeing a lite version of this theme, no hidden dock, no hidden today, just the bottom dock. Keep up the great work.
    12-22-09 10:14 AM
    Thank you everyone. I'm happy to share these with you all.

Hey Kasi Whats the name of the all caps font you used in the theme?
    I believe it is Mufferaw but I'm not 100% sure. I'll double check in a little bit.

I really like this theme, its flies and is so clean looking. I seem to have a bit of trouble stopping at my chosen icon on my home screen, for some reason it seems to scroll really fast through the hidden toolbar. Maybe I will try and damper my trackball sensitivity. But this theme rocks! thank you

I have that problem with it sometimes too. I'm not sure if there is anything in the theme settings that I can change to fix it though.

Glad to hear that you like it.

Very nice! Great job, Kasi. I wouldn't mind seeing a lite version of this theme, no hidden dock, no hidden today, just the bottom dock. Keep up the great work.
    A lite version I could do. Removing the dock & hidden today is an easy change.

12-23-09 02:12 AM
    i love your theme. great job
    12-23-09 02:29 AM
    +1. I really like the font on this theme and with QL I hardly use dcks anyway. Nice work!

12-23-09 03:30 AM
    Thank you everyone. I'm happy to share these with you all.

A lite version I could do. Removing the dock & hidden today is an easy change.

Lite version, ! I'm quite excited aboot that now!
    12-23-09 04:11 AM
    Kasi, would you also consider making a non-weather version if you do make a "lite" one? Or would that require re-doing the whole theme? If its too much of a bother, no worries. Thanks.
    12-23-09 10:18 AM
    great theme. one thing: the highlight that goes over the today message does not cover the entire message. here's a screenshot...

12-23-09 01:20 PM
    Kasi, would you also consider making a non-weather version if you do make a "lite" one? Or would that require re-doing the whole theme? If its too much of a bother, no worries. Thanks.
    I could do that. It wouldn't be any bother at all.

great theme. one thing: the highlight that goes over the today message does not cover the entire message. here's a screenshot...

I'll take a look at the one I uploaded for hosting. Not sure why it would do that. The highlight goes all the way across on my device. I'll see if I can figure out what the issue is.

EDIT: I figured out what it was. I made a mistake when porting for OS 4 with the highlight. The original post has been updated with the fixed version.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 12-27-09 at 01:36 AM.
    12-26-09 11:54 PM
    you should create a pink version of this theme.
    12-27-09 01:57 AM
    I love these icons. I'd like just a regular bottom dock with hidden today and weather. I'd be willing to donate.

12-27-09 06:34 PM
    Kasi...do we have an eta on the Lite w/weather version?

12-29-09 10:04 AM
    Kasi...do we have an eta on the Lite w/weather version?

Hopefully it will be before the end of the week. I should have some time to work on it tomorrow.

12-29-09 02:16 PM
    Good looking theme. Thanks!
    12-29-09 02:18 PM
    This theme with the stock Blackberry font and blue color scheme would easily become one of the most downloaded Blackberry themes of all time. It's a bit too campy for some of us.

But you're really on to something here. Great job!
    12-29-09 07:26 PM
    Nice job, great theme!
    12-30-09 11:55 AM
    Bumping for a Lite w/weather version if time permits! Thanks!
    01-05-10 09:10 AM
    Updated to include "Lite" version.
    01-06-10 09:44 PM
    Thanks for the "lite" version Kasi. Anyway to get weather back in it's original location? ("Lite" + weather) Also, I have the updated version of QL and didn't know there was a default keyboard shortcut for it since you changed spacebar to launch SMS. Thanks!
    01-07-10 08:39 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD