Some first post huh?

I was playin around with my sisters bbery Storm after I updated it to 5.0 for her... nothin serious is messed up... but a few hours later (not sure of the exact moment), her Yahoo! email icon defaulted back to the regular blackberry email icon. She wants the yahoo icon back so how do I fix it for her?
    12-21-09 02:18 PM
    I don't think that Yahoo icon works in 5.0 anymore.
    12-21-09 02:19 PM
    Are you sure? because unless it just takes time for it to change back from the Yahoo icon to the default icon... Both my sisters and mothers Storm had the icon after updating to 5.0

It literally just changed on me when I was playing around with her themes, and wallpapers etc..
    12-21-09 02:27 PM
    Just a quick search on here shows me that it seems to be an issue a lot of people are having. Doesn't seem like there's a solution. It doesn't change right away, will come back on a resending of service books, but doesn't seem to last.
    12-21-09 02:35 PM
    This happens to my storm too. After I change themes it will be the yahoo icon for a while but it will eventually change back to the default icon. It's been this way since the 5.0 upgrade.

Your sis ter is going to have to live with it.
    12-21-09 02:40 PM
    Okay cool.. as much as I post on forums I shoulda known to search first. I found a few threads with complaints about this. I'll let her know it happens to a lot of people and there isn't much to do for a long-term solution. She'll live lol.

Thanks for the replies, folks!
    12-21-09 02:42 PM
    yes it happened to me too.

but when i was editing an info of my email in the email settings and then saved it, the icon went back to the yahoo icon but when i reboot my phone it goes back to the bb icon. weird
    12-21-09 08:08 PM
    Okay cool.. as much as I post on forums I shoulda known to search first. I found a few threads with complaints about this. I'll let her know it happens to a lot of people and there isn't much to do for a long-term solution. She'll live lol.

Thanks for the replies, folks!
    You have 3 posts...lol
    12-21-09 09:52 PM
    You have 3 posts...lol
    he said "on forums", not "on *this* forum".
    12-21-09 11:49 PM
    Some first post huh?

I was playin around with my sisters bbery Storm after I updated it to 5.0 for her... nothin serious is messed up... but a few hours later (not sure of the exact moment), her Yahoo! email icon defaulted back to the regular blackberry email icon. She wants the yahoo icon back so how do I fix it for her?
    If your sister hates you because of that, then you have had some troubles brewing for a while now...
    12-22-09 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD