Anyone else having their device re-boot it's self several times a day? Mine crashes, on average, 3 times a day since I bought it. It can crash when taking a picture, sending a BBM or opening a web page. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it crashing so far. I've tried doing battery pulls but it hasn't slowed the crashing down. I don't have many apps installed and I'm running the original OS V.344. Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Apps installed:
    - BB Scanner
    - Radio Companion
    - The Score
    - Facebook
    - Buzzberry
    - Quicklaunch
    - Flixster
    - Weather eye

Themes Loaded:
    - iBerry9700
    - In The Know - Slide 9700
    - Windows 7 Bold 9700
    12-21-09 11:53 AM
    also try using the phone without a memory card and see if it still crashes or not.
    12-21-09 12:01 PM
    start uninstalling apps one by one and see if the problem go's away then you can eliminate the possibility
    12-21-09 12:01 PM
    My phone reboots whenever it feels like it. This is my third phone. I replaced my first one in about a week. 2nd a month later, it was doing it every day too. Certain apps seem to be more prong to reboot than others, Pod cast or listening to internet radio, really do it (like every hour) 3G much more than 2G (but why buy a 3G speed phone to use the slower speed to avoid crashes?) I have removed all apps, memory card and T-Mobile seems to have no answers either. RIM suggested wiping the phone and adding apps one at a time to see if it causes a reboot. Did not work either. This appears to be a much larger problem for all of us 9700 users had expected. I hope RIM get to read our forums. I've had five Blackberrys 7210, 8320, 9000, 8900 and now the 9700. Never had this issue with any model with Verizon or At&t, and T-mo who I have now. There is something glitching here. I hope Blackberry has reps checking into this.
    05-15-10 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD