ok i just want some feedback from everyone on these. i purchased im+ when it was half off and it worked fine during the trial but after purchase it just wont stay connected on any connection setting i try. I am currently trying beejive 2.0 on trial and havent had a disconnection yet. works like im+ did when i first installed it so if anyone has used beejive since beta can u give me alil info. i am willing to pay the 10 bucks that they are asking till the 1st if it is going to work the same after purchase not if its gonna turn into crap like im+ did.. any info is greatly appreciated. thank you all for your time
    12-19-09 08:16 AM
    i like the overall look of beejive better as well. lmao only thing i like better on im+ is the oh o sound when u get a message. def not a deal breaker on that
    12-19-09 08:18 AM
    Been using BeeJive IM for the past few days (since the new release)... absolutely no problems with it and really like all of the options. Definitely worth the $10 they are asking right now in my opinion and I don't have very many "paid" apps on my BB. & I'm sure if you can find that alert tone on the web you could set it for BeeJive..
    12-19-09 09:46 AM
    when it's all said and done.. i think i'm gonna buy BeeJive..
    12-19-09 10:32 AM
    thank you.. anyone else???
    12-19-09 10:33 AM
    moving to 3rd Party apps
    12-19-09 11:51 AM
    I got beejive a few years ago with my world edition. Worked great, but when I upgraded to the storm1 it didn't work. I had the 29dollar transferable option, so I was a bit bummed, but I waited. This new version is awesome, in my book.
    I'm glad I waited, and I have no regrets at this point.
    12-19-09 12:21 PM
    I use nimbuzz works great for me and supports almost everything, plus its free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 04:35 PM
    i must say i don't see the diff i have IM+ for my Storm AND Beejive for my iPhone ... overall both are great apps
    12-19-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD