When the Tour 2 Comes out will it be about the same as the Bold 9700?
    12-19-09 12:09 AM
    Yes, picture it as the CDMA Bold.

Personally, I think it will be better than the 9700, simply because I feel the Tour is a better all around design. I caught **** for a thread I started in the General Discussion forum stating that I thought the 9630 was a better design than the 9700, and that once the Tour2 is launched, that it would be the top BB, IMO. When I say top, I mean as far as features, design, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 12:17 AM
    Yes, picture it as the CDMA Bold.

Personally, I think it will be better than the 9700, simply because I feel the Tour is a better all around design. I caught **** for a thread I started in the General Discussion forum stating that I thought the 9630 was a better design than the 9700, and that once the Tour2 is launched, that it would be the top BB, IMO. When I say top, I mean as far as features, design, etc.

I think that will only be true if they can improve the battery life from the Tour1. The Bold2 is reporting at least 2-3 days of heavy use on a single charge and I can never go a day without charging it. The lack of simultaneous voice and data due to CDMA restrictions is a negative as well.
    12-19-09 12:58 AM
    I think that will only be true if they can improve the battery life from the Tour1. The Bold2 is reporting at least 2-3 days of heavy use on a single charge and I can never go a day without charging it. The lack of simultaneous voice and data due to CDMA restrictions is a negative as well.
    AND if it supports HSDPA/HSPA.
    12-19-09 03:40 AM
    And the processor is the same as the bold.

12-19-09 04:02 AM
    I don't understand the gripe about no simulations voice and data. Who the **** surfs the web while talking on the phone!?

12-19-09 10:14 AM
    Actually it'll be more like a Tour with a trackpad. The 9700 has the beveled edges (cool) and the pleather battery door (hideous).
    12-19-09 10:27 AM
    yeah that leather back it kinda wack!
    12-19-09 10:39 AM
    and does it really need to say Bold on the back of the phone?

i think i know what phone it is, thanks RIM
    12-19-09 10:51 AM
    You will be able to surf and talk simultaneously as the tour 2 will have wIfi

12-19-09 11:16 AM
    I don't understand the gripe about no simulations voice and data. Who the **** surfs the web while talking on the phone!?

It's more than just being able to surf the web. It's the ability to send or receive an email while you're talking to someone. This could come in handy if you're on the phone with the person emailing you, and they want you to open the email and be able to see a document.
    12-19-09 11:26 AM
    anyone have pics of the tour 2?
    12-19-09 11:31 AM
    and does it really need to say Bold on the back of the phone?

i think i know what phone it is, thanks RIM
    some people probably gonna come in here and call us bold haters!
    12-19-09 12:24 PM
    anyone have pics of the tour 2?
    BlackBerry Tour2 Images
    12-19-09 12:36 PM
    Damn, you got me with this!
    12-19-09 12:56 PM
    The biggest thing for me with the no data and voice thing is that I don't want my data stream being interrupted by someone calling me... It's getting really annoying when i'm downloading an email attachment, app, youtube video, etc. and getting a call. So not only do I lose time having to restart the download, very often I have to completely start over again.
    12-19-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD