Im seeing alot of nice themes that has BerryWeather incorporated in them, and I am amaze in the graphics and how creative the theme makers are. What I am wondering is how different is this from WeatherBug, and is it worth paying another $10 to enjoy the new themes coming out. I have been reading alot of the reviews and its mix, but mostly leaning on the negative side. Can someone give me more advice on this.

Thanks!
    12-17-09 07:05 PM
    Why not just purchase BerryWeather and use it with any theme that you choose???
    12-17-09 07:20 PM
    Most themes that feature the Berryweather icon are simply a theme with a slot for the weather app. So, if you have Weatherbug, you should be able to use it with the weather theme you like. You just put your Weatherbug app in the appropriate weather slot for your theme and you got your weather icon. The new Berryweather allows you to put the Berryweather info on the wallpaper, but as I recall reading about BW, it is a feature that exists regardless of the theme you use. I think it is a feature of Berryweather, not of the theme.
    12-17-09 07:38 PM
    You guys need to checkout X1 berryweather for a true berryweather 2 theme.

Excellent theme...I think it's the best theme for berryweather 2.

check it out here...http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/x1...jaxjon-380301/
    12-17-09 11:08 PM
    Or Androirry 5.5.5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 11:31 PM
    ok,im having issues with my berryweather,,,i cant get the weather for my <home> screen,,i have an 8350i im using the default theme from phone and i can put my own pic as the home screen pic with the 5 quick launch icons at bottom of screen but when i click on the berryweather app it comes up fine,,i go to setting and click <set as home> nothing happens,,and when i click out of app to see the home screen pic with the 5 icons at bottom the weather icon is doing good,,but no weather stuff in the main part od screen,,i just have a very small icon in the info area at top of screen,,,my os is the latest 4.6 for my phone
    01-11-10 10:46 AM
    You guys need to checkout X1 berryweather for a true berryweather 2 theme.

Excellent theme...I think it's the best theme for berryweather 2.

check it out here...http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/x1...jaxjon-380301/
    It's the best theme if you have BerryWeather or not...I have BerryWeather, so it makes it even better...
    01-11-10 11:08 AM
    ok so i get the <jad> file and load it to my phone using DM and then i find the theme in the regular theme area under settings?
    01-11-10 11:20 AM
    Im seeing alot of nice themes that has BerryWeather incorporated in them, and I am amaze in the graphics and how creative the theme makers are. What I am wondering is how different is this from WeatherBug, and is it worth paying another $10 to enjoy the new themes coming out. I have been reading alot of the reviews and its mix, but mostly leaning on the negative side. Can someone give me more advice on this.

Thanks!
    Let me chime in for Berryweather. I have BW on my Storm and it runs without any problems. The weather and temperature is accurate. I enjoy it for the custom radar feature. It has many options and you can set it up many different ways. It was worth the purchase for me. If you don't want to pay full price, wait for a 50% off sale.
    01-11-10 09:05 PM
    It's the best theme if you have BerryWeather or not...I have BerryWeather, so it makes it even better...
    Absolutely the BEST...and I am a theme addict !!! I actually gave Jaxjon the idea for this theme,...and, together, we put out the absolute best theme for Berryweather2 users available !! Don't get me wrong ...I take no credit beyond the idea, and the "tweeking" of this theme. Jaxjon's original X1 was my favorite theme...and my idea was to add the Berryweather2 stuff !!

I am actually bored right now because I CANNOT find a theme better than this one !!
    Last edited by Orio; 01-11-10 at 10:04 PM.
    01-11-10 09:57 PM
    orio you should check out sophisticate cuz it has berryweather and is what i switch up with between it and the x1 droid BW
    01-11-10 10:05 PM
    orio you should check out sophisticate cuz it has berryweather and is what i switch up with between it and the x1 droid BW
    I have....and I liked it very much !! I just like Jaxjon's X1 berryweather2 theme more...easier access to everything. The hidden spots are easier by 1 or 2 clicks.

Sophisticate is an awesome theme though....
    01-11-10 10:10 PM
    Another vote for Sophisticate with Berryweather. X1 is very nice, and I appreciate Jaxjon's participation in the open source theme thread, but this is hard to beat:

Last edited by rlmesq; 01-11-10 at 10:26 PM.
    01-11-10 10:23 PM
    About the apps..i've found that berryweather is much more accurate in updating the weather rather than weatherbug..
    01-12-10 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD