Hi,

I did a battery pull on my 9700 and when it got restarted there was a error and the error was "uncaught expection index: 13>=13" and then i saw a icon dissappear on my menu and it was the SMS icon becuase i have it "separate" from the messages and i CANNOT receive TXT and when i try to send txt, it won't show up on my berry but they DO get the txt.

had anyone dealt with this problem before? and if there is a fix for this?

its bugging me not to able to txt

thanks all
    12-17-09 07:00 PM
    Try doing another battery pull and see what happens. Hopefully another app doesn't stop working lol jk.
    12-17-09 07:05 PM
    another battery pull will do the trick. Used to happen with my bold 9000 with the original at&t software. hasn't happened on my 9700 yet
    12-17-09 07:23 PM
    i did about 10 battery pull and the same error comes up over and over
    12-17-09 08:33 PM
    i did about 10 battery pull and the same error comes up over and over
    Not sure if this'll help you, but I find that keeping the battery out for 30 secs and then replacing actually makes a difference.
    12-17-09 08:42 PM
    You folder may be corrupt and you may need to call att to get them to send the patch to your phone.

or reload the os.
    12-17-09 08:46 PM
    I suggest deleting all the service books you can (there will be at least one you can't) and re-send service books. If that doesn't work, reload or update the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 08:58 PM
    Not sure if this'll help you, but I find that keeping the battery out for 30 secs and then replacing actually makes a difference.
    i did that too, i had it out for a minute and still comes up

so updating is the only option? because i dont want to lose all my app and settings and stuff, well the settings and stuff i can backup but can u backup the appz?
    12-17-09 09:20 PM
    i did that too, i had it out for a minute and still comes up

so updating is the only option? because i dont want to lose all my app and settings and stuff, well the settings and stuff i can backup but can u backup the appz?
    When you perform an OS update it will back up and reload your messages, settings, and third party apps. You'll probably have to log in and/or readjust settings on third party apps though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 09:25 PM
    ok thanks you guys i think i will go and update from .330 to the new official .351
    12-17-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD