Hi all-

I used Applock to hide my two picture folders. Now after unchecking (actually deleting) the entries in AppLock, and after numerous battery pulls, the folders are still hidden. Any ideas? I am running the app on T-Mobile Bold 9700..

I would gladly uninstall/delete AppLock (and get a refund)if I knew that would correct the problem. I've written to the guys who made the program but no response as of yet.

Help...

Thanks
    12-17-09 03:32 PM
    Sorry to hear you are having this problem. i have the application and all i did was go to applock and unchecked the hide section and it worked.

if you go to this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/pri...-files-240596/ on the last page, you will find out how to get the new version. maybe that will help.

on this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/tho...ctures-138966/ you will find how to unhide pictures. hope that helps.
    12-19-09 12:08 PM
    I'm really reluctant to post this since I don't know exactly how AppLock works internally, but you can force an application to clear all of its settings by uninstalling it and then rebooting the phone. When the phone starts back up the OS will clear any settings/persistent data after it discovers the app is no longer installed. This might get your missing icons back.

However I would wait for an official answer back from the developer before trying it.
    12-19-09 12:42 PM
    is applock actualy hiding your pictures or is the folder password protected?
    12-19-09 08:07 PM
    sub'ed

i just wish the folder wouldn't actually "hide"...that it would stay where it was at, then when you click on it, it asked for the password. but if you protect a folder, it actually takes it out of where it was at and the only way to see it is to go into App Lock and uncheck it and then go back to the pictures folder and it will be there. it's kind of pain in the a$$ really.
    12-20-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD