Once again, just a simple U theme with hidden today, transitions, enlarged notification area, % battery meter. Shortcuts - spacebar = quicklaunch, $ = connections, v = clock

12\18\09 - SORRY I WILL CENTER DATE ON MY NEXT UPDATE (just noticed)

OTA 4.7
    http://www.myberrymedia.com/greg/Usp...dhiddenbat.jad

OTA 5.0
    http://www.myberrymedia.com/greg/Usp...iddenbat50.jad
    Last edited by gregsr1; 12-18-09 at 01:43 PM. Reason: update
    12-17-09 02:01 PM
    just downloaded and it works very smooth! I do have one request. Can you make the battery % a different color. i can barely see it on the home screeen and if you have a dark wallpaper it is very hard to see.

thanks
    12-17-09 04:03 PM
    Downloading to play now. I do have a potential request which I'm not sure is possible - can the SPAREBAR launch be flexible - I generally use Intellilaunch and then use that to launch quicklaunch if I need it.

Will any of the "spots" serve as an updating Weather icon? Or is that something that also has to be programmed dynamically?

I like it. I do agree with the other person - the Battery Percentage is a bit hard to make out - like you mentioned in another thread - these older eyes have their limitations. I don't know if you can make it as large as the TIME? I installed my own wallpaper which is kind of mottled in that area and the red numbers are just not very clear.

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by F2; 12-17-09 at 06:41 PM.
    12-17-09 06:29 PM
    Thanks guys you are definitely right about the battery meter. I just re-did all my themes i posted today with a new battery meter, easier to see(should be up by tomorrow). As far spacebar for Intellilaunch, that's really not an option for me right now,sorry. These themes are what i use on my phone and i really don't have alot of time for customizing. They are just simple. I am very limited as to my theme making capabilities....Thanks again.
    12-17-09 09:20 PM
    Thanks guys you are definitely right about the battery meter. I just re-did all my themes i posted today with a new battery meter, easier to see(should be up by tomorrow). As far spacebar for Intellilaunch, that's really not an option for me right now,sorry. These themes are what i use on my phone and i really don't have alot of time for customizing. They are just simple. I am very limited as to my theme making capabilities....Thanks again.
    Good...I cant wait to download the new theme!!!!!!!!~
    12-17-09 10:30 PM
    Not a problem. It is nice of you to share what you've created.

What I need to do is figure out how to change Intelliberry's name in the system and then hack the hex codes!!!
    12-17-09 11:57 PM
    awesome dude

whens the update due???
    12-29-09 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD