I have several apps installed on my BB Curve. How do you know if and when there is a new or updated version available.

I just happened to stumble upon the FB upgrade from v1.6 to v1.7. How do I find out if there is other upgrades available, like SprintTV, etc.

I have noticed that when I have my apps listed, some of them show up in bold letters. Does this mean there is an upgrade available for this app?
    12-17-09 11:58 AM
    I have several apps installed on my BB Curve. How do you know if and when there is a new or updated version available.

I just happened to stumble upon the FB upgrade from v1.6 to v1.7. How do I find out if there is other upgrades available, like SprintTV, etc.

I have noticed that when I have my apps listed, some of them show up in bold letters. Does this mean there is an upgrade available for this app?
    I'm not sure why they're bolded like that, I've always wondered the same thing. Could be an update available...
    12-17-09 12:02 PM
    If you got the app from a store, usually you get a notification either via the bb or email. Like CB sends me an email and Appworld does a notification on your BB. The apps in bold just means you have some custom permissions changed to allow the app to work on the phone.
    12-17-09 12:04 PM
    The only way I know of is if you install your apps via appword, it will notify you of a new version.

Applications listed in the options -> applications list that are bold mean that they have edited permissions.
    12-17-09 12:06 PM
    thanks for the quick replies!
    12-17-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD