i woke up this morning and opened my microsoft outlook and got 10 emails.... but never got it through my blackberry. how else here is having this problems?
    12-17-09 11:12 AM
    Yes it's down and they're not aware of it either.
    12-17-09 11:15 AM
    Yup, it definitely is. Checked on my phone via my browser and had some. Never were pushed.
    12-17-09 11:17 AM
    That's what I thought. I had 5 emails waiting for me when I got in work this morning. None were pushed. Funny thing is that I got 1 email out of 4 @ 6am EST from my gmail account that went through, but nothing else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 11:32 AM
    kool thought it was only me... hope they fix this problem ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-17-09 12:12 PM
    Looks like the whole BIS service on Rogers network is down. I tried log-in to rogers.blackberry.com to resend service books but was unable to even get the log-in screen
    12-17-09 12:18 PM
    Anyone still having issues?

I was able to login to BIS and re-send service books, but after about 5 min I still haven't received the notification on my device.

I have been getting a couple emails, but not from all my accounts and way after they were sent...

Hope they get it working soon!
    12-17-09 01:01 PM
    Still down! 20 emails still not being pushed.
    12-17-09 01:22 PM
    I'm very slowly starting to get emails from this morning...
    12-17-09 02:53 PM
    Anyone still having issues?

I was able to login to BIS and re-send service books, but after about 5 min I still haven't received the notification on my device.

I have been getting a couple emails, but not from all my accounts and way after they were sent...

Hope they get it working soon!

It was a total BIS meltdown. ATT(Where I work), Rogers(Friends), Telus(that's me). It is not just a single carrier.
    12-17-09 04:11 PM
    its finally back up and running!!!!! damm i heard this over the news... how blackberry users email was down today.... lol... finally back up!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!
    12-17-09 08:58 PM
    Mine is still down.
    12-17-09 09:39 PM
    It should be back up now. I have slowly been starting to get emails this morning.
    12-18-09 09:20 AM
    I am getting emails from my work account and gmail account but nothing still from my Rogers email account. Sent the service books and got them for all three accounts but when I try and send myself a email to my Rogers account, still nothing. Very strange.
    12-18-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD