All,
    Our company is testing the Storm 2 and I think its a great blackberry device the only problem is that any third party apps I installed for example (Storm Slider LITE) that requires (Input Simulation, Browser Filtering, Recording, Security Timer Reset) are all greyed out and set to denied. I know that this has to be a problem with the BES server but can someone give me directions on where to change the permission on the BES Server. We are currently running 5.0.0.142 on the BES Server. We also have the default policy set for everyone and tried copy the policy then we tried changing the permission we thought would change it but it didn't work. What we did find was that if we set those permissions before we activated Storm 2 on the BES server then we could manipulate those permissions. I did see in the forums that you could remove the IT policy through a registry change, but I didn't know if you change the permission through the registry and then push the policy back out to the blackberry device if it would keep the allow settings. Any help would much be appreciated.
    12-17-09 10:15 AM
    I think this question would probably be better suited in the Blackberry Administrators section. There are a lot of BES admins in there that shoul dbe able to help you.
    12-17-09 12:23 PM
    Okay I'll post it in there thanks.
    12-17-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD