So this has happened to me twice now. I'll randomly notice that app world is gone from my home page. I've checked to see if its in my options>applications and nothing. Both times I've went to BlackBerry.com and redownloaded it. Anyone else know what's going on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 02:32 AM
    i dunno.. but it's getting stupid.
    12-16-09 02:35 AM
    Yeh I'm getting this issues with my 9520. Happens every time I do a battery pull. Only been happening the past few days. Might need to so do clean install of my os again...

12-16-09 03:49 AM
    This is only the second time its happened. The first was a few weeks ago and I do a battery pull every few days. Also, if it matters I'm running the official OS on my 9550.

12-16-09 04:43 AM
    I also noticed something that deletes app world. If you ever delete an app from app world, it leaves an archive icon on your phone. I don't know what you guys do, but I delete those as well. Well if you just select the archive, menu, then delete, it will also delete app world. The only way to not delete app world is to go into app world and delete the archived app from my world. Not sure if you knew about this, but that's what I figured out has been happening to me.
    12-16-09 06:53 AM
    That may be it. I don't remember the circumstances of my first incident but I do remember deleting an archived item the other day. Thanks, I'll try to make a note of that next time I'm in that situation again.

12-16-09 07:44 AM
    I installed it again and then rebooted...it hasn't disappeared since then.
    12-16-09 08:08 AM
    This has happened to me twice! I've ended up redownloading it and it always says I already have it and if I wish to overwrite it but it makes it show up again.

12-16-09 10:30 AM
    Mine wouldn't even do that. It acted like my BlackBerry never had it to begin with. It is the strangest thing.
    12-16-09 11:40 AM
    i was told by another person on these forums when u delete any app you have installed thru App World you also need to delete it thru App World. If you don't you'll use App World everytime.
    12-16-09 02:08 PM
    Must be something with the os because this happened with my storm1 and now it is happening with my storm2
    12-30-09 11:32 AM
    It happened to me 2 times but when I reinstalled it again it never went away and has been like a month.
    12-30-09 12:07 PM
    Happened 3 times to me.
    12-30-09 12:11 PM
    happened twice to me when I delete a third party app...something I haven't downloaded through blackberry app world. pita
    02-15-10 06:24 PM
    So I'm relatively new to this site and I still don't think I am using my blackberry to its full potential. I'm just trying to say, treat me like you would treat your 80 year old grandma trying to figure out a new remote.
    App world has been removed (well, more hidden) for me as well. I have tried to redownload it, reboot my phone, show all icons, check every folder.. Basically EVERYTHING I know what to do and I cannot find it. It is supposed to be downloaded for me. Anyone know how to locate this damn thing?
    07-01-10 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD