ok i just want to know who got their eyes on this beauty i have been waiting on a android device with snapdragon and this appears to be it so yesssssss i will be buying this badboy????????????????????
    12-15-09 02:58 PM
    I'm staying with my Moto Droid.
    12-15-09 03:47 PM
    T-Mobile's coverage in my area is total crap, and I'm a VZW employee, so, yeah, I definitely won't be getting it, unless there's a CDMA version coming down the road.
    12-15-09 03:48 PM
    If it was cdma and cost 200 off contract, then I'd buy it. I'll settle for a 2.1 update for the Droid.
    12-15-09 04:19 PM
    Me for sure, the cost to ETA is cheaper.
    12-15-09 04:30 PM
    No thanks, not impressed by anything i've seen so far from it + t-mobile is fail.
    12-15-09 04:41 PM
    ok i just want to know who got their eyes on this beauty i have been waiting on a android device with snapdragon and this appears to be it so yesssssss i will be buying this badboy????????????????????
    Are you? With that many question marks it sounds as if you are doubting yourself a little.
    12-15-09 04:44 PM
    The guy above me brings up an interesting point...you sure you want it? o.O Also, you've been waiting for a snapdragon android? What do you know about snapdragon that leads you to think it will be so great? That its capable of 1ghz? Don't get me wrong, i'm sure it will be a good device and fast...but you make it sound like its a lottery ticket.

Plus, correct me if im wrong, but has any acutal specs been revealed of the phone? Because if it is indeed a google phone and not just another android phone, that means its not the bravo or the passion renamed, which means it may not have the same specs....just saying.
    12-15-09 04:54 PM
    The issue with snap dragon is gonna be battery life is gonna suck! It is a sexy device but like everyone else said T-Mobile=fail!
    12-15-09 05:56 PM
    I'll be happy staying with my Droid and I would never leave Verizon.
    12-15-09 06:24 PM
    T-Mobile is absolutely horrible. I was going over the coverage map and there is no way I could deal with it. CDMA and well talk.
    12-15-09 06:34 PM
    The only benefit I see from this device is porting its 2.1/etc to Droid.
    12-15-09 07:00 PM
    Tmobile has horrible coverage where I live. If it doesn't come to Verizon, I wont even consider it. I am extremely happy with my Droid also. Don't even really have the need to get it.
    Last edited by avt123; 12-15-09 at 07:36 PM.
    12-15-09 07:03 PM
    I already have a google phone..lol
    We will, we will, rock you!
    Droid is getting flash! sick!
    Droid is getting 2.1! sick!
    I pass.......
    12-15-09 07:16 PM
    The positive thing about t-mobile is that it has coverage where no one else does

But it doesn't have coverage where everybody else does.

Besides, the google phone doesn't look too impressive to me :/
    12-15-09 08:46 PM
    your better off using a beeper and payphone then t-mobile
    12-15-09 08:50 PM
    like everyone said if there's an CDMA version I would get it. But tmobile and at&t aren't good anywhere I go. I'm going to go with Hero first then by one year upgrade time the better phones with be out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 09:01 PM
    It's really pointless... So it might have slightly better specs... it might open the web browser .2 seconds faster... woopty doo... omg is vanilla google!!... well the Droid seems pretty vanilla to me... plus it looks unappealing... it reminds me of getting a car with power locks while the other model has power windows.
    12-15-09 09:58 PM
    If you guys didn't lived in a real city then you wouldn't have a problem with tmobile
    12-15-09 10:14 PM
    If you guys didn't lived in a real city then you wouldn't have a problem with tmobile

hows New York, Atlanta and Tampa? no service in any.
    12-15-09 10:23 PM
    How's NY? Idk how much more real a city can get.

Terrible service. So terrible, that my friend got T-mobile to get rid of his contracts due to the fact that he had no service in his own house, so he didn't pay any fees.
    12-15-09 10:27 PM
    I'm on T-Mobile and have great service. Even in rural areas of MN.

Yes. I'll look into the Google Phone.

Sorry to hear about the VRZ $350 ETF's. I'd be angry too.
    12-15-09 10:52 PM
    I already have a google phone..lol
    We will, we will, rock you!
    Droid is getting flash! sick!
    Droid is getting 2.1! sick!
    I pass.......
    is flash coming to android in general or just Droid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 10:54 PM

yeah it sucks for most but i dont get why people are so concerend about a 350 ETF. the only time that comes into play is if you cancel early. i dont know anyone that gets a phone with any carrier and plans on cutting it short.

besides some of us with VZW are lucky and have no ETF's PERIOD. i can cancel at anytime with no penalties
    12-15-09 11:05 PM

What does the $350 ETF have to do with anything?

If it looks like **** and smells like ****...it must be ****! And TMobile's service is ****!
    12-15-09 11:12 PM
200 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD