All of a sudden I am getting calendar entries showing up 2 and 3 times on the today screen. I don't have facebook so that's not the problem. It's getting frustrating. Is there a way to completely clear everything off of the device calendar and resync with microsoft outlook from my pc?
    12-15-09 10:28 AM
    All of a sudden I am getting calendar entries showing up 2 and 3 times on the today screen. I don't have facebook so that's not the problem. It's getting frustrating. Is there a way to completely clear everything off of the device calendar and resync with microsoft outlook from my pc?
    can you see more than one calendar? if so, under calendar app, options you can type MOVE or MVE I think to move all appts to the default calendar.
    12-15-09 11:08 AM
    Yeah I have seen this before. IF you had one calendar as default then switched it either by upgrading os or just making a change sometimes dm will load all your appointments on both calendars. P.I.T.A but you just have to make sure there is only one calendar. I also deleted the [cical] service book for all accounts I don't use just to be safe.
    12-15-09 12:20 PM
    Yeah I have seen this before. IF you had one calendar as default then switched it either by upgrading os or just making a change sometimes dm will load all your appointments on both calendars. P.I.T.A but you just have to make sure there is only one calendar. I also deleted the [cical] service book for all accounts I don't use just to be safe.
    I do the same thing with the service books....ROYAL PITA for me last week!
    12-15-09 12:25 PM
    Tony,
    Thanks for the tip on the calendar move. Huge help and I always wondered if there was a way to do it.

Thanks again
    Bob
    12-15-09 01:14 PM
    No problem...I just learned it last week LOL!
    12-15-09 01:53 PM
    I tried the "Move" thing but i can only get it to ask if i want to combine them to the BB group calendar. I dont even want that calendar at all...How do i remove that?
    12-24-09 01:06 PM
    I think there is an option on DM that will let you clear all entries on your calendar. Go to backup & restore then advanced tab. Should be a place to clear data. You can select what data you want to clear. It should show your calendars.
    12-24-09 01:19 PM
    Cool, thanks, ill try it now. I went through all this calendar duplication crap back with the S1 and fixed it and forgot everything that i did before.
    12-24-09 01:21 PM
    I wish there was a way to move just one entry from calendar a to calendar b.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 01:22 PM
    ok so the only thing i was able to do is clear all of the calendar stuff off my s2. Now i cant get the calendar items on my outlook to sync back onto my s2. The sync settings are all still there. i even have it show all calendars and nothing.

In fact now i cant get my BB to sync at all. It says "unknown error reported"
    Last edited by brtnchild180; 12-24-09 at 01:36 PM.
    12-24-09 01:30 PM
    So i just Restored to a back up point that i made so now i have everything back....including duplicates.
    12-24-09 03:03 PM
    I have the same issue. Wonder what the deal is. I dont have multi calendars.
    12-24-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD