So just the other day this new symbol started appearing on my screen when i'm on a call. anyone know what it means?

Thanks

Sorry about the pic quality, had to have my co-worker take a pic of it. its like a square box with some plus symbols going diagonally in it.

Attachment 48620
    12-15-09 08:01 AM
    I think that means enhanced audio is on. I could be wrong.

I think the shortcut for it L, if i remember correctly, to remove it. It works while on the call.
    12-15-09 08:29 AM
    So just the other day this new symbol started appearing on my screen when i'm on a call. anyone know what it means?

Thanks

Sorry about the pic quality, had to have my co-worker take a pic of it. its like a square box with some plus symbols going diagonally in it.

Attachment 48620
    I asked myself this same *&^%$ question a while back. Place a call, and turn down the ear peace volume while in the call. You will see those little balls inside the box move up and down. I think it represents the call volume? Just a hunch.
    12-15-09 09:10 AM
    yay!! i got it fixed thanks to the first one. it IS the enhanced call audio. and if its set to "normal" thats when the box doesnt show, which is why ive never seen it before. i must have bumped it :P

thanks!!
    12-15-09 09:19 AM
    No problem. Glad you got your problem sorted out.
    12-15-09 10:55 AM
    i say its enhanced audio
    12-15-09 08:24 PM
    yay!! i got it fixed thanks to the first one. it IS the enhanced call audio. and if its set to "normal" thats when the box doesnt show, which is why ive never seen it before. i must have bumped it :P

thanks!!
    CobaltGirl87 if you are making a call and accidentally press the "L" key it will show up also.
    12-15-09 09:46 PM
    CobaltGirl87 if you are making a call and accidentally press the "L" key it will show up also.
    thanks for info!
    12-15-09 09:57 PM
    thanks for info!
    No problem glad to help. If you do hit "L" while on a call just press it again a time or so and it will go away...
    12-15-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD