Tried installing three different .exe's, restarting computer, updating desktop manager, etc. etc.

If I use the app loader it says device not compatiable with OS, if i run desktop manager it doesn't recognize the device.

HOWEVER, if I load .320 back on the PC it all works again. HELP PLEASE!
    12-14-09 07:47 PM
    Try using BBSAK to wipe the device completely then try to install it using the App Loader. Make sure you are deleting the Vendor.xml file aswell

Are you using Windows or Mac? If you are in windows, run the Loader.exe as admin. That is what I had to do.

If none of that works, I would uninstall EVERYTHING related to BB from your computer. Then, reinstall the latest version of DM, and then install the leak, and then delete the Vendor.xml file, and run Loader.exe as admin.
    12-14-09 07:54 PM
    Try using BBSAK to wipe the device completely then try to install it using the App Loader. Make sure you are deleting the Vendor.xml file aswell

Are you using Windows or Mac? If you are in windows, run the Loader.exe as admin. That is what I had to do.

If none of that works, I would uninstall EVERYTHING related to BB from your computer. Then, reinstall the latest version of DM, and then install the leak, and then delete the Vendor.xml file, and run Loader.exe as admin.
    Never figured out what was wrong. Went downstairs and did it on my sis computer. Took like an hour it is slow as helll.
    12-14-09 08:46 PM
    Mine loaded VERY quickly. I was running OAK's hybrid, so I used JL_Cmdr to wipe first, shrunk the OS, then ran loader.exe to load the new OS. I didn't have to delete the vendor file. It loaded right up and very quickly. My phone also reboots alot quicker now. It used to take anywhere from 3:30 to 4:00 to reboot, and now it reboots in about 2:20.

OS seems very nice so far. Time will tell if there are any major bugs.
    12-14-09 09:17 PM
    delete the vendor file
    12-15-09 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD