When is the next leak for 9530? I know I'm running on the latest but seriously a new leak please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 04:02 PM
    yes you are right, these lame threads are ridiculous...
    12-14-09 04:03 PM
    I agree with you both.
    12-14-09 04:08 PM
    Do what I do, completely brick your phone so that when you go through the trouble of reloading your OS you feel like it's Christmas anytime you want!
    12-14-09 04:12 PM
    I think we've hit a dry spell for a little bit. It seems the 9500 is getting all the leaks right now and we're getting nothing, but when we were getting leaks all the time they had nothing
    12-14-09 04:16 PM
    Will this do?

12-14-09 04:18 PM
    The one thing I never do is mess with the os on my phone I always wait for rim, and if they never send one, they just don't.
    12-14-09 04:21 PM
    The one thing I never do is mess with the os on my phone I always wait for rim, and if they never send one, they just don't.
    The one thing we do here at crackberry is mess with our OS. We never wait for RIM, and if they send one then chances are we've already had it for a few weeks
    12-14-09 05:30 PM
    lol nice collin
    12-14-09 05:53 PM
    Wow. You really are a douchb*g.

Give the guy a break.
    If you don't like the thread, don't read it.
    The fact that you contributed to the thread (twice) makes you every bit as lame.

Move on.
    12-14-09 06:03 PM
    The one thing we do here at crackberry is mess with our OS. We never wait for RIM, and if they send one then chances are we've already had it for a few weeks
    I know that's why I'm always reading about so many BRICKED PHONES!!!
    12-14-09 06:06 PM
    Yeah but you can bring a BB back to life easy enough. Try that with another smart phone.Not a great fan here of the Storm but better than most.

I know that's why I'm always reading about so many BRICKED PHONES!!!
    12-14-09 06:53 PM
    Lol dude has a point almost every phone has had 2 leaks but nothing for the 9530...but then again there isnt much difference between the OS's haha cant wait till 6.0 I'm JK
    12-15-09 02:36 AM
    328/4xx hybrid is pretty flawless on my phone. I can't really even think of much that could be improved.

12-15-09 03:56 AM
    Even if we do get a leak or official os what else can be done to our Storms..

*Fix screen dim (I can live it)
    *Ability to switch between threaded sms and regular.
    *fix email link bug
    *better browser or tabbed browsing

*the list goes on but pretty much once all bugs are fixed that's pretty much it.

12-15-09 05:05 AM
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is a leak?
    12-15-09 05:54 AM

*fix email link bug

*the list goes on but pretty much once all bugs are fixed that's pretty much it.
    "once all bugs are fixed"... can they really do that??

Unfortunately RIMs OS is much like a house of cards... when they fix one problem with the OS it causes another problem somewhere else.
    12-15-09 07:13 AM
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is a leak?
    A leak refers to an new version of an operating system which RIM is currently working on, but has been illegally 'leaked' onto the internet, most likely by RIM employees, before it's been fully tested and officially released.
    12-15-09 07:25 AM
    A leak refers to an new version of an operating system which RIM is currently working on, but has been illegally 'leaked' onto the internet, most likely by RIM employees, before it's been fully tested and officially released.
    Thanks, but that sounds dangerous!
    12-15-09 07:28 AM
    Wow, must be a boring life. JK
    12-15-09 07:29 AM
    328/4xx hybrid is pretty flawless on my phone. I can't really even think of much that could be improved.

+1

12-15-09 07:31 AM
    THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ABOVE ARE THOSE OF "MINE" AND IN NO WAY IMPLYING THEY ARE OF OTHERS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, THEN DON'T READ THEM
    How would we know if we don't like them without reading them? Perplexing indeed.

*fix email link bug

Well, with the many different leaks and official versions that have come out, we have had great variability in battery life, memory stability, and signal strength. Therefore, I would add that RIM should work hard on optimizing these three things with whatever OS update they're working on.
    Last edited by dylanmail; 12-15-09 at 10:02 AM.
    12-15-09 09:59 AM
    Well, with the many different leaks and official versions that have come out, we have had great variability in battery life, memory stability, and signal strength. Therefore, I would add that RIM should work hard on optimizing these three things with whatever OS update they're working on.
    I'd love to see some type of power management options like laptops have. That would allow users the ability to make adjustments to best meet their own needs. I would not mind poor battery performance if it meant better phone/data reception. Of course folks that live under a cell tower might would rather have better battery life..
    12-15-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD