Had to get my storm2 replaced today (my fault). I am within 30 days of purchase so they gave me a new phone, which I figured would happen. The store CSR actually let me use one of the stores netbooks to use the device switch on desktop manager so i wouldnt lose any of my apps or themes. I don't know if I can use his name on this site (he probably violated policy and i don't want him to get into trouble) and I know he didn't need to go through the hassle of letting me use store equipment. But I would like to thank him for letting me do this. (I know he is a member of this forum).

P.S. My invishield is covered under warranty.
    12-13-09 07:04 PM
    That is so awesome! I lve always had great CS at Verizon, they are great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 08:29 PM
    vzw is #1 for CS in my opinion
    12-13-09 09:56 PM
    Glad to hear it.
    12-13-09 10:16 PM
    I'm happy to hear that the rep was so nice and helpful!
    12-13-09 10:20 PM
    That is part of the policy...they should let you backup the device.
    12-14-09 04:30 PM
    Yes, but no where does it say that they have to let you use their netbook to do it...

And I believe they only have to offer it to you
    12-14-09 06:50 PM
    No, it is not.
    12-15-09 03:17 AM
    I've always had great customer service from Verizon both in the store and over the phone.
    12-15-09 09:59 AM
    Thats great! Ive only been with Verizon since October but with all the problems i had with my first Tour they were awesome. Tmo was a nightmare to deal with most of the time.
    12-15-09 01:02 PM
    VZW customer service is great. For all the ups and downs I've had with my Storm1, the one thing that's made me feel good about the whole thing was the support I've received from the reps.

I might not get another Blackberry after the Storm1, but I'm not planning to leave Verizon.
    12-15-09 02:33 PM
    congrats on your excellent service, I also have always had satisfying service with any representative I have dealt with through Verizon.
    12-15-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD