Anyone know how to search and download iTunes podcasts all from your bb?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 05:35 PM
    You can't access iTunes from a BlackBerry.
    12-13-09 05:37 PM
    Ok, let me to ask differently....

What if u have a few sites on the net that publish podcasts. Can these be downloaded directly to bb? I'm guessing yes bc the format is mp3.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 05:41 PM
    Sure. If the format is MP3, then you can copy them to your Media Card and play them through the Media Player on the device.

Whether or not you can download them via your BlackBerry will depend largely on how the particular sites present the files on their sites. If they use Flash, then you won't be able to access that via your BlackBerry. Not all sites are compatible with mobile platforms.
    12-13-09 06:30 PM
    So where on my pc do I find my downloaded Itunes podcasts?
    12-17-09 02:21 PM
    I use an app called PodTrapper. Most amazing app on the BB. You enter the feeds, and it does the rest. Just like you'd expect. It can even hide the podcasts from BBMP so you can keep your music and podcasts from both showing up.

Great app with tons of cool little features.
    12-17-09 02:22 PM
    I use an app called PodTrapper. Most amazing app on the BB. You enter the feeds, and it does the rest. Just like you'd expect. It can even hide the podcasts from BBMP so you can keep your music and podcasts from both showing up.

Great app with tons of cool little features.
    I agree. This app is the best.
    12-17-09 02:29 PM
    So where on my pc do I find my downloaded Itunes podcasts?
    If you right click on a podcast in iTunes and select "Get Info", it will show you the file path.

Typically, this would be C:\Users\UserName\Music\iTunes\iTunes Music\Podcasts

For non-iTunes podcasts, you would need to take note of the location you selected when you downloaded the file onto your computer.
    12-17-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD