We have just released the 5th major iteration of Call Blocker Pro--now entitled Call Blocker Professional!

Get the fastest and most feature rich call blocker for the BlackBerry! Call Blocker Professional is the 5th major version of the extremely popular and effective app Call Blocker Pro.

On sale now for only $3.99! Call Blocker Professional | Most feature rich and reliable call blocker for the BlackBerry - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Call Blocker Professional offers nearly every feature you could imagine for a call blocking app. Featuring rich customization, you can fully tailor Call Blocker Professional to your needs. When a blocked call comes in, you can choose to send the caller to your voicemail, or pick up and hang up on them so they do not even know they were blocked and can't bother you with voicemails.

With Timer Mode, you can have Call Blocker Professional automatically enable and disable itself at certain times, for example to block calls at night, butallow them during the day. You can even set up custom exclusions to allow certain numbers, such as family members, to get through regardless of your other settings.

Call Blocker Professional focuses on usability and has went extensive testing to ensure ease of use and effective operation on all supported devices. In order to maintain system resources and for efficient operation, Call Blocker Professional is fully integrated with the Options screen. An icon is placed on your home screen which shows the current mode (Enabled or Disabled), and allows you to toggle it with a single click. With the icon updating according to its mode, it is always simple to tell what is going on. To make it even easier, a small icon can optionally be placed in your notification bar when Call Blocker Professional is enabled (OS 4.7+ only).

With Call Blocker Professional, you are always in control of your phone. All settings are customizable, and you can view a comprehensive list of blocked calls, with the ability to call back with a single click.

Your search for a call blocking app is over, check out Call Blocker Professional now!

NOTE: You are required to allow permissions for this application to function correctly.

Features:

• Pick up and hang up on the caller, or send them to voicemail
    • Extremely quick blocking and efficient operation through integration with Options screen, along with an icon to show you the current mode (Enabled or Disabled)
    • Comprehensive bulk blocking options--private numbers, unknown numbers, numbers not in your contacts, or even all numbers for privacy
    • Easily add numbers from your call logs or contact list, or by entering by hand
    • Block entire area codes (800, 866, etc)
    • Automatically send SMS to callers to let them know you are busy, or any other message you want
    • Automatically turn on and off at given times
    • Whitelist to allow for certain callers to always get through
    • Back up and restore your settings to avoid ever having to re-enter
    • Fully customizable to fit your needs

Call Blocker Professional | Most feature rich and reliable call blocker for the BlackBerry - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

12-13-09 03:44 PM
    If you weren't able to try the beta version just spend the $3.99 it will be the best $3.99 you ever spent on your BB.

It is working flawlessly on my 9700.

A must have app.
    12-13-09 04:09 PM
    Thanks for the kind words. Thanks for all the help testing!
    12-13-09 04:18 PM
    I installed the version 5.25 and now I have the 4.1 ver AND the 5.25 ver listed in the application list. The call blocker screen is still the 4.1 version. I rebooted and still no change.

Was I supposed to un-install the 4.1 version first?

Thanks
    12-13-09 04:19 PM
    Since it is a paid upgrade, we allow you to have both at the same time. If you like 5.25, you should uninstall the older versions.
    12-13-09 04:20 PM
    If you need a Call Blocker to stop the calls you don't want.
    Then this program is for you!! And the support that comes
    with it, is top notch and there when you need them!!
    12-13-09 04:21 PM
    how do I load the new version then without un-installing the old one.
    My screen does not look like the one shown here and I don't see a shortcut to launch it.
    12-13-09 04:22 PM
    Going to download this in a few Epic.

Thanks for a great program, glad I got to be in on the testing! Well worth the $3.99 in my opinion!
    12-13-09 04:29 PM
    how do I load the new version then without un-installing the old one.
    My screen does not look like the one shown here and I don't see a shortcut to launch it.
    Did it install successfully? Try a battery pull and see if it shows up in the Options menu.
    12-13-09 04:56 PM
    It installed OK. I did a battery pull.
    I have the Call blocker pro icon for the 4.1 ver and that has my blocked calls listed.
    The Call Blocker Enable/Disable is in my download folder.

I found the Call Blocker Professional ver 5,25 in my Options/Applications.
    So i can open the program from there. But there are no numbers listed there.
    I will try blocking a number from that screen and see if it works.

But is there a way to get this as an icon on my homepage and have it be the default program instead of the 4.1.

Sorry this is hard to explain.
    12-13-09 05:03 PM
    I tried to block a number from the 5.25 and it didn't work so it still seems to be running the 4.1 version
    12-13-09 05:06 PM
    OK. It is working if I add a number to the 5.25 version. So it is blocking numbers from both the 4.1 and the 5.25 versions.

To open the 5.25 version you have to go to Options / Call Blocker Professional.

Is there a way to move that to the home screen so it is an icon like the 4.1 version?

Thanks again. Great program!!
    12-13-09 05:23 PM
    OK. It is working if I add a number to the 5.25 version. So it is blocking numbers from both the 4.1 and the 5.25 versions.

To open the 5.25 version you have to go to Options / Call Blocker Professional.

Is there a way to move that to the home screen so it is an icon like the 4.1 version?

Thanks again. Great program!!
    The latest version moved the options to the Options screen so you do not need to have an icon running all the time. I should note 5.25 will NOT import settings from older versions.
    12-13-09 07:10 PM
    Great app, just uninstalled 4.1 and installed this new version and am very impressed thus far.
    12-13-09 07:25 PM
    The pickup and hangup option..........

[1] Does your phone ring and/or vibrate "AT ALL"?

I would like to see video of several calls made to a mobile phone that has this or any call blocker installed and proves the app does not allow the phone to ring or vibrate. To many claims and not enough proof and it's getting old hearing the same thing promised and yet my money keeps going down the drain.
    12-13-09 08:49 PM
    H E double tooth picks YEA....this is the best and it works perfect!!
    thank you
    12-13-09 09:59 PM
    H E double tooth picks YEA....this is the best and it works perfect!!
    thank you
    Glad to hear you like it! What features do you like best?
    12-13-09 10:07 PM
    I had 4.1 and although it worked, the interface was very annoying. The update fixes that issue for me and now I don't have to cycle through the menu to select an option, I just click on what I want and I'm done. Great app made even better and defiantly worth $3.99.
    12-13-09 10:21 PM
    I had 4.1 and although it worked, the interface was very annoying. The update fixes that issue for me and now I don't have to cycle through the menu to select an option, I just click on what I want and I'm done. Great app made even better and defiantly worth $3.99.
    Great to hear its working well on the Storm2. Spread the word! What do you think about the price? Seems like a steal to me.
    12-13-09 10:35 PM
    The pickup and hangup option..........

[1] Does your phone ring and/or vibrate "AT ALL"?

I would like to see video of several calls made to a mobile phone that has this or any call blocker installed and proves the app does not allow the phone to ring or vibrate. To many claims and not enough proof and it's getting old hearing the same thing promised and yet my money keeps going down the drain.
    What he said.

If it even rings or vibrates its kind of pointless.
    12-14-09 01:31 AM
    What he said.

If it even rings or vibrates its kind of pointless.
    If you have any doubts, check out this overview video.

12-14-09 01:55 AM
    Looks good... purchasing now ... thanks for the time put into the app...
    12-14-09 06:24 AM
    If you have any doubts, check out this overview video.

....and just as I thought. Your app is just like any other app. Does the pickup and hangup but allows the call to ring which was shown in your video. Although my first comments were ignored by you, this video and comment can not be ignored. The "Most Feature Rich and Reliable" call blocker? I think not, it's just like the rest. If your phone rings then you still get interrupted. Provide a true call blocker that does not allow your phone to ring and does pickup and hangup and then I'll bite.

Post video WITH sound and run 3-5 calls back to back from same blocked number, That's how you kill doubts in potential clients.
    12-14-09 06:43 AM
    ....and just as I thought. Your app is just like any other app. Does the pickup and hangup but allows the call to ring which was shown in your video. Although my first comments were ignored by you, this video and comment can not be ignored. The "Most Feature Rich and Reliable" call blocker? I think not, it's just like the rest. If your phone rings then you still get interrupted. Provide a true call blocker that does not allow your phone to ring and does pickup and hangup and then I'll bite.

Post video WITH sound and run 3-5 calls back to back from same blocked number, That's how you kill doubts in potential clients.
    Unless maybe Miss Cleo designed BB Apps..I seriously doubt you'll find an app that can detect an incoming call before the ring to block/hangup.
    12-14-09 07:51 AM
    I've noticed on my verizon 9630 that when in the home screen it only displays half the little red circle with the line going through it. I use the built in verizon bb theme. Program so far works as expected just a little annoyance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 08:15 AM
228 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD