can anyone plz tell me why everytime i try to download the new leaked bbm 5.54 i always get a download failed due to error 907??

i tried several mirrors on my bb browser and none of them work. i still get the same error. please help somebody i would greatly appreciate it.

and i dont get it when people say use DM. it doesnt pcik up any jad files so i dont get it.
    12-12-09 05:49 PM
    Bad title. This isn't urgent as .54 is not official by any means. 907 is because the servers are overloaded with a huge amount of people trying to download it. The mirrors don't stay up for very long either. Deep breaths, deep breaths. I'm too lazy to explain using DM to you so maybe someone else will do so. Search is your friend but persistent pays off. it took PK like 17? times to download .54 the other day before he stopped getting errors. Also, if you aren't using a leaked BETA of 5.0 OS then having BBM 5.0 right now is kind of pointless as most of the features it adds are specific to 5.0 OS
    12-12-09 06:03 PM
    I downloaded and installed it just fine earlier today... I'm hoping you send the links in an email to your device, and you are using your Blackberry Browser to download them... it might be a bit busy now that it's been out for a while.
    12-12-09 06:15 PM
    You are probably getting 907 in your moment of "crisis" due to the browser not being set to BlackBerry on emulation mode.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 08:57 PM
    Hey I had a quick question regarding this issue as well, I have searched and have found a lot of people with the same problem but haven't found a way to fix it.

I tried to download via my blackberry browser and I get "907 Invalid COD File Not Found" so I downloaded the .jad to my comp then emailed it to myself, and I get the same result.

My browser identification is Blackberry

I was going to try to use application loader but you can't add .jad files, so I am stuck and was wondering if anyone could help, thanks.
    12-13-09 01:37 AM
    I kept getting the error 907 invalid COD

it has nothing to do with WIFI being on or off, lots of people are overloading those servers you have to be patient only took me about 20 tries and 20 hours, but just keep trying every so often....should work.....believe me I thought i was my berry but I did two of my 8900 and it worked around 8pm the 4.3 MB file
    12-13-09 01:41 AM
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OTA/

Try that one. I think it will get ya goon through DM.

12-13-09 01:47 AM
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OTA/

Try that one. I think it will get ya goon through DM.

I tried app loader it says "this application is not compatible with yoru device and cannoy be loaded" I tried unzipping the folder and everything, I will add I am very new with application loader
    12-13-09 02:00 AM
    I tried app loader it says "this application is not compatible with yoru device and cannoy be loaded" I tried unzipping the folder and everything, I will add I am very new with application loader
    What operating System do you have on your 8900?
    12-13-09 02:04 AM
    Don't know if this is how its supposed to be done but it works for me.
    Download>extract all files>copy files into app loader>finish.
    That's how I get it to work. Good luck.

12-13-09 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD