Hello,

I was just wondering if you are able to pop out or remove the screen cover to clean it? I have gotten some dust underneath it somehow and would like to clean it....I know you can remove it on the pearal but you cant use the same method for the curve, anyone ever do this?

Thanks,
    05-25-08 04:05 PM
    This vid will show you how to disassemble the 8300.

tip: case tool credit card
    05-25-08 04:34 PM
    However, be advised that opening the device will void your warranty.

The safer, but less effective way, is to used compressed air to blow the dust out of the space. You can buy pressurized cans of "Air" for that purpose an any electronics supply shop.
    05-25-08 06:11 PM

The safer, but less effective way, is to used compressed air to blow the dust out of the space. You can buy pressurized cans of "Air" for that purpose an any electronics supply shop.

is it obvious that youve cracked it open?
    05-25-08 06:14 PM
    Wow, thanks! I just tried this and it worked really well. All the dust is gone now
    05-27-08 12:28 AM

Waoo ...... Nice information!
    05-27-08 09:41 AM
    just be careful with the canned air. It contains oils in the propellant that come out with the air and can get on the screen/lenses etc.
    05-27-08 09:48 AM
    Hmmm didn't know about the oil in the can thank you
    06-07-09 06:04 PM
    not bad hmmm......neeed to get rid of the damn dusssst!
    06-23-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD