What is currently the best weather app for Android that I can place on the homescreen somewhere? I just want something that tells me like current temp for my area and weather type (cloudy, chance of snow, sunny etc.) nothing super huge or nothing is important to me.
    12-12-09 01:50 PM
    I just bought the app Beautiful Widgets, which place the current temp and condition along with the flip clock. I'm liking it so far, and you can always get a refund within 24 hours if you don't like it.
    12-12-09 01:52 PM
    I have beautiful widgets on my home screen as I like the direct access to teh alarm clock. I also have weather widgets donate on the second page as I like the skins.
    12-12-09 02:07 PM
    I did have Weatherbug, I like how it displayed the temp in the status bar.
    12-12-09 02:45 PM
    WeatherBug Elite is the best if you ask me. It has everything including Radar. BW comes in as a close second.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 06:14 PM
    For a simple, accurate and non buggy or resource hungry, Weather Channel app is probably the best. The Widget is simple. I also have Beautiful Widget to use the clock. I had previously had the Weather Widget Donate as well but found it to be a little buggy. It would keep asking me to re-set up the widget often. I just downloaded Weather Forecast Widgets v2 by Deslandes and it works perfect. The only thing is NOAA weather source isnt working but the Google weather source is.
    12-12-09 09:52 PM
    Another vote for Beautiful Widgets. I have that and Weather Widget Donate and prefer BW.
    12-12-09 11:23 PM
    Beautiful Widgets user here too. I also like how the application is updated frequently.
    12-13-09 11:17 AM
    I use weather widget donate. I like how when you tap, it opens up a three day forecast. Then, if you click again, it opens the weather app of your choice (I use the weather channel).
    12-13-09 02:03 PM
    I had nothing but problems with WWD (it NEVER updated and ALWAYS asked me to update my info).
    I switched over to Beautiful Widgets and haven't had a single problem yet. And like someone else said, they actually update their software....alot!
    12-13-09 07:06 PM
    I tried beautiful widgets but it never would get the tempeture right, so i returned it, really would have preferred a widget over a run app personally, is weather bug like that?
    12-13-09 10:50 PM
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Weather Widget IMO is much better than Beautiful Widgets and its accurate + flip click + skinnable (not avail in beautiful widgets) + Has 4 other options for weather only sizes.
    12-13-09 10:53 PM
    So today I noticed something about Beautiful Widgets that I thought was pretty cool about the weather portion It's raining here where I live, and when you touch the weather option on the home widget it shows the current weather, and there is rain falling across my screen.
    12-15-09 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD