Anybody know if there's a way to view the gps unit ID of a blackberry (I have the 8350i)? If so then how???
    12-12-09 01:35 AM
    All GPS units are exactly the same. Trust me. Just go with what's cheapest.
    Yes but I'm looking for the gps unit id number, not the model number. Every gps unit has its own unique id (or might it be the pin on a blackberry?). thanks though.
    12-12-09 06:12 AM
    Dont think their is an id number for the gps on the 8350i. Under options>advanced options>gps it just shows location and settings.
    12-12-09 09:33 AM
    Dont think their is an id number for the gps on the 8350i. Under options>advanced options>gps it just shows location and settings.
    Yeah I'm wondering if for blackberries the pin serves as gps id since the pin is unique to each phone.
    12-12-09 09:45 AM
    curious why do you want to know the GPS ID #?
    12-13-09 11:11 AM
    curious why do you want to know the GPS ID #?
    It wasn't actually for myself. It was for my nephew's BB that he's doing something silly with a copy of Garmin. He asked me how to find the gps id # and I had no clue, but it made me curious so I asked around on a couple of the forums. While his reason for needing that info was nonsense (I think) I was still curious about whether or not there was such a number for BB gps.
    12-15-09 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD