Hi,

I activated my 9630 yesterday and It showed my a "provisioning" msg about 2-3 days... it never completes so i eventually cancel, at which point it goes into a canceling stage that never cancels... and i end up doing a battery pull....any ideas?

Thank you

BTW-I'm running 50v7.12
    12-11-09 10:23 PM
    This same thing happens to my 9630, which i have had for about a month (returned the first one after the famous trackball issue) The only thing that i have done that helped me is to update my status in the options menu under mobile network...I do that about once every 3-4 days and it makes it so that i dont have it provisioning at such in opportune times. Hopefully someone has a better answer than that!
    12-11-09 10:53 PM
    as you found out, batt pull fixes that
    12-12-09 01:31 AM
    I had the same issue right out of the box. Batt pulled and it provisioned correctly on reboot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 04:10 AM
    Hi,

Once the provision is completed...y does it have to go through it again....
    12-12-09 10:47 AM
    This is a problem running certain hybrid versions of OS5. For Sprint, when you restart your tour the prl goes to 0 again also and you have to update prl again.
    12-12-09 01:56 PM
    This is a problem running certain hybrid versions of OS5. For Sprint, when you restart your tour the prl goes to 0 again also and you have to update prl again.

Wow, good observation... didnt notice that... could that be y it tried to provision....

I noticed that it happens more often when I have my overseas SIM entered.... wonder if there is a connection...

Thanks
    12-12-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD