Now available for the Storm2

As a special thank you to everyone who has donated, or
    would like to donate, I've created the Hybrid Pro Collection.

There are 6 versions all of which have been updated to
    support OS 5.0. Check the bottom of this post for images.

When sending a donation please ensure you include the
    email address of you Blackberry so I can send the OTAs
    directly to your mobile email.

Hybrid is a bit of a mix of looks from diffiferent phones, iPhone-esque icons, Android meters, HTC clock, nothing particularly fancy or over complicated, maintaining a similar layout to the default Zen theme which I'm a big fan of (the layout not the actual Zen theme itself). Had to come up with a name so decided to go with Hybrid

I made this theme purely for myself, as was the case with my Gears of War theme, however I also like to share with the community on the odd occasion I do make a theme.

The theme includes a WeatherBug and MeterBerry slot as well as clickable regions:
    Signal Meter = Manage Connections
    Time = Clock
    Date = Calendar
    Battery Meter = Profiles

If you would like to make a Donation for the work carried out on this theme you can use the following link:

You can go to www.themestorm.net on your blackberry to download, or use the OTA below:
    (As of 21st September, Hybrid for the Storm1 was the highest rated theme *AND* the most downloaded theme on themestorm.net)

OS 5.0 OTAs

• Hybrid 0 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry ---- OS 5.0
    • Hybrid 4 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry ---- OS 5.0
    • Hybrid 8 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry ---- OS 5.0
    • Hybrid 12 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry ---- OS 5.0
    • Hybrid 16 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry ---- OS 5.0
    • Hybrid 4 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry + Hidden Today ---- OS 5.0
    • Hybrid 8 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry + Hidden Today ---- OS 5.0

PS. The theme won't come with the below wallpaper, it will be black so you will need to pick and set your own. The wallpaper below can be found here BBStormWallpapers.com

If you would like to make a Donation for the work carried out on this theme you can use the following link:

Custom Hour Glass
    This theme is very wallpaper friendly. Have a look through this thread to see screen captures from other users

Some end user examples of the versatility of this theme with different wallpapers

Hybrid Pro and Hybrid Pro 1.5

Last edited by Zachriel; 12-15-09 at 03:44 PM.
    12-10-09 07:30 PM
    I'm not sure why this thread doesn't have more replies..............maybe it's because once people downloaded this theme they had no need coming back to this forum because this theme is THE BOMB!!!!
    This is the BEST Storm2 theme that I've tried and I've tried most of them.
    12-12-09 06:39 PM
    I'm not sure why this thread doesn't have more replies..............maybe it's because once people downloaded this theme they had no need coming back to this forum because this theme is THE BOMB!!!!
    This is the BEST Storm2 theme that I've tried and I've tried most of them.
    Really pleased you like the theme
    12-13-09 03:51 AM
    One of the best themes I've seen for the Storm.
    12-14-09 04:48 AM
    Bump... this thread needs more attention.
    12-17-09 12:58 AM
    This is a great theme, I highly recommend it
    12-17-09 12:49 PM
    Very Cool! Great work!
    12-17-09 12:52 PM
    Just installed this theme , looks nice and am going to run it around my phone, so far it looks nice , but its only been installed long enough for a battery pull .
    12-17-09 03:55 PM
    This theme IS actually pretty damn nice.
    12-19-09 01:46 AM
    I love this theme thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 09:41 AM
    Hi,

Let me start off by saying this is a great theme all around. I do have one question though, my weatherbug icon that I have set up to the right of the clock does not update. For example it will be cloudy with temperature, and when night falls and the icon in the main menu changes, the one on the home screen doesn't? Is there something I have to set? Thanks!
    12-20-09 07:43 PM
    I really like this theme too. I love the HT and how I can hide the doc to free up screen space. Great work and thank you!
    12-20-09 11:08 PM
    Just a suggestion- shouldn't it make more sense for the Meterberry version to have Meterbery launched when the battery icon is pressed instead of profiles launching?

Also, I dont see the option to hide the icons through the slider
    12-21-09 12:59 AM
    slider option is only for the pro version which is through donations!
    12-21-09 03:41 AM
    [SIZE="4"][
    You can go to www.themestorm.net on your blackberry to download, or use the OTA below:
    (As of 21st September, Hybrid for the Storm1 was the highest rated theme *AND* the most downloaded theme on themestorm.net)
    I got the one from themestorm.net and love it, every one of my friends that saw it had me download it to their phone also

I'm going to try a few of the ones on this page and see if i like them also
    12-21-09 02:11 PM
    Hybrid 0 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry ---- OS 5.0

I downloaded this version about a week ago.Its very smooth and I am highly impressed by the detail brought into every icon,txt,and so on.you have taken your time in this theme and it shows BIg time.I highley recomend this to the wallpaper geeks out there as well as other who want less cluter and yet still have the ability to customize their BB.

For a suggestion I would like the battery and signal to be % signs like 50,60 and so on.Txt over all is a good size and my final request BUG is the lock screen wallpaper, can you provide us with it or just mke it a little more defult in feeling.For some reason to me it dosen't flow ,granted some barley see it but it to me just dosen't work other than that GOOD JOB ! ! ! !
    12-22-09 12:15 AM
    Zach,

I'm not sure where the meterberry slot is. Can you help. Great theme - donation sent!
    12-22-09 02:40 PM
    Zach,

I'm not sure where the meterberry slot is. Can you help. Great theme - donation sent!
    The MeterBerry and WeatherBerry slots are located either side of the clock. You can actually use these slots for anything you want, it just takes the application order from the apps screen. For example in an 8 icon theme they use the 9th and 10th icon from the apps screen.

Hope that clears things up
    12-23-09 07:59 AM
    Nice theme. I have been using it since yesterday and I haven't had any problems. I use Hybrid 8 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry. I have sms/mms and bbm in the top 2 slots.
    12-23-09 04:16 PM
    Really pleased you like the theme
    I'm going to make a donation so I can get the pro version but what is the difference in the Hybrid Pro HT and the Hybrid Pro HT 1.5? I don't see any difference in the image.

Thanks
    12-24-09 08:39 AM
    I'm going to make a donation so I can get the pro version but what is the difference in the Hybrid Pro HT and the Hybrid Pro HT 1.5? I don't see any difference in the image.

Thanks
    Minor cosmetic differences (hence the .5). Bar at the top is solid in 1, slightly transparent in 1.5, also the clock is cosmetically different, only minor changes. All 6 are included in with a donation.
    12-25-09 01:09 PM
    I would like to know if there is a NON HIDDEN TODAY VERSION??

Really like the theme but I need the calendar items NON HIDDEn

Willing to pay for it
    12-26-09 08:20 AM
    Just a question. I am trying out the Hybrid 8 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry + Hidden Today version. My WB doesn't update on the homescreen. Is that the norm? Also, any chance that there may be a QuickLaunch hotspot added in the future? Great theme so far. Definitely one of my favorites so far.
    12-30-09 12:07 AM
    I would like to know if there is a NON HIDDEN TODAY VERSION??

Really like the theme but I need the calendar items NON HIDDEn

Willing to pay for it
    Sorry no NON Hidden Today version
    01-06-10 04:22 AM
    Just a question. I am trying out the Hybrid 8 Icons + WeatherBug + MeterBerry + Hidden Today version. My WB doesn't update on the homescreen. Is that the norm? Also, any chance that there may be a QuickLaunch hotspot added in the future? Great theme so far. Definitely one of my favorites so far.
    It's probably your OS version. I know the official 5.0 for the Storm 2 doesn't update, same for earlier 5.0 for Storm. I'm using 5.0.0.425 for the 9500 which updates fine.
    01-06-10 04:23 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD