Hey,
    Does anyone have any idea where these leaks come from? I've always been curious. Does RIM send copies to telco's to test out on their networks? Or is it RIM employees? Or perhaps RIM leaks them on purpose?

Because, whoever, they should leak a newer Tour OS *wink wink nudge nudge*
    12-10-09 04:17 PM
    They come down from the "Leak Gods". If you want a new leak, you need to keep praying.
    12-10-09 10:11 PM
    They come down from the "Leak Gods". If you want a new leak, you need to keep praying.
    LOL... If i were u im gonna start to pray right now so i get my leaks by christmas
    12-10-09 10:33 PM
    .. the leak gods taunt me. They release a broken tour OS
    12-12-09 05:46 PM
    When an OS is leaked, RIM employees who have certain access to files have to fill out paperwork stating that they did not cause the leak.
    12-12-09 05:46 PM
    all us tour users are getting in our stockings this year is a lump of coal
    12-12-09 05:53 PM
    They come from the Gods! Pray to thee to praise upon us more leakages.
    12-13-09 08:09 AM
    How did i know the first post will mention the almighty 'Leak Gods'

xD
    12-13-09 04:54 PM
    all us tour users are getting in our stockings this year is a lump of coal
    lol maybe we wont ! we prob will tho =\
    12-13-09 04:59 PM
    Here's to a .4xx Tour build by christmas!
    12-13-09 07:57 PM
    Here's to a .4xx Tour build by christmas!
    +1!

wouldnt that be nice
    12-13-09 08:03 PM
    When an OS is leaked, RIM employees who have certain access to files have to fill out paperwork stating that they did not cause the leak.
    For every version of their leaked OS, for every single device RIM makes, the majority of RIM's employees have access to their internal repository. Leaks happen a couple of times a week, on average. Therefore, every week, RIM gets about 12,000 paper forms for every leak that they need to process, store, and account for. That's the reason for RIM being so organized and efficient, and providing such great OS builds, like the previous and current Tour OS. That's also the reason for RIM's general excellent operating efficiency, and track record of bug-free software, release after release.
    12-14-09 04:38 AM
    For every version of their leaked OS, for every single device RIM makes, the majority of RIM's employees have access to their internal repository. Leaks happen a couple of times a week, on average. Therefore, every week, RIM gets about 12,000 paper forms for every leak that they need to process, store, and account for. That's the reason for RIM being so organized and efficient, and providing such great OS builds, like the previous and current Tour OS. That's also the reason for RIM's general excellent operating efficiency, and track record of bug-free software, release after release.
    Was this sarcasm? I can't tell.
    12-14-09 06:38 AM
    Was this sarcasm? I can't tell.
    Don't think so, he just wiped his chin.
    12-14-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD