This had happened to me from time to time in the past but this time its different. Whenever i see that i have an email notification in the past when i have no unread emails i just do a battery pull and it goes away. This time even after 3 battery pulls the email notification still shows up despite me going up and down my emails a couple times. What gives? i cant seem to figure this out. It happened all of the sudden this morning.

I did my best to do a search but couldnt find anything...

Thanks alot..cant wait for OS 5.0!!
    12-10-09 10:10 AM
    This happened to my wife a couple months ago. Took me awhile, but I finally figured it out.

At some point, you accidently saved an unread email to your saved folder.

Open your email icon. Once you messeges are shown, press the menu button. Scroll down to "View Saved Messeges".

Your unread message should be there.
    12-10-09 10:31 AM
    This happened to my wife a couple months ago. Took me awhile, but I finally figured it out.

At some point, you accidently saved an unread email to your saved folder.

Open your email icon. Once you messeges are shown, press the menu button. Scroll down to "View Saved Messeges".

Your unread message should be there.

Genius! Absolute Genius!

thanks alot
    12-10-09 10:40 AM
    Anytime>
    12-10-09 10:49 AM
    any other ideas? I have no unread saved messages.... But have the same issue
    05-14-10 01:28 PM
    Check for voice mail.
    05-14-10 07:00 PM
    nope, no voicemails either.... lol Anything else?
    05-17-10 09:28 AM
    do you have gmail application? ( not gmail plugin) if you stay signned in on gmail application, red led indicatior will blink when you get a new message. (even though you already read from your BB Messages.
    05-17-10 07:30 PM
    No gmail, and it isn't the red flashing light. I have an unread envelope with a 1 next to it up in the top of my screen...

How do i take a screen shot? I'll post one to show what i am referring to.

thanks!
    05-18-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD