OK, So I have a Sprint Tour, but I am planning to move to Verizon.

I called and the 1st Rep checked my MEID HEX and my phone is available to work through them. So then I get transferred to Sales and the guy tells me my phone will not work because it's not Verizon Branded.

Can anyone tell me if they've gone from Sprint Tour to Verizon Tour?

I am pretty sure my phone will work on a Verizon network even though it's not Verizon branded. I don't want to pay for another Tour either...so yeah...
    12-09-09 07:24 PM
    Won't happen. Verizon won't let Sprint ESNs on their network. You'll have to purchase a Verizon Tour.
    12-09-09 07:28 PM
    :/

I really don't want to spend for another phone really...
    12-09-09 07:29 PM
    Maybe just keep Sprint?
    12-09-09 07:41 PM
    Or sell it and then get a Verizon Tour.
    12-09-09 08:09 PM
    Thats why they made Craigslist lol!!
    12-09-09 08:35 PM
    Get a verizon tour at contract price and sell the old one as someone said already...
    12-09-09 08:46 PM
    Get a verizon tour at contract price and sell the old one as someone said already...
    x2.... You cannot use a sprint phone with Verizon, you need to buy there phone. So like the user above me said, just sell the sprint Tour, and get the Verizon Tour
    12-09-09 08:54 PM
    Even if you could, you can sell Tour A for more than contract price and Tour B will also be at contract price...

Hint hint.
    12-09-09 08:54 PM
    Keep an eye out for deals. Recently (Black Friday) Sams Club had a sale on the Verizon Tour, the device was free with a new two year contract. Im sure there will be other deals floating around with Christmas just around the corner. Or just wait, the Tour 2 will be out before too long.

You cannot use a Sprint device on the Verizon network, it wont happen no matter what kind of plan you concoct, they just simply wont allow it.
    12-09-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD