Recently the screen on my Blackberry Storm 9530 stop responding to my touch, a problem that i was told required me to get a new Storm altogether. I have told the company that my phone is insured with about the issue and i should be getting a new storm shortly.

With that said, it bring me to my new problem. I have a unlocked Blackberry Storm 9530 with t-mobile service. Seeing that my phone isn't a t-mobile phone, the new storm probably not going to be unlocked when i get. So do anybody know of a good source for unlock codes for a Blackberry Storm 9530?
    12-09-09 04:16 PM
    Moving to BB Unlocking
    12-09-09 06:29 PM
    We can unlock it for you Just let us know if you need help.
    12-09-09 06:36 PM
    Let me know if you need it unlocked. We can unlock it for you instantly. Feel free to email us if you have any questions.
    12-09-09 10:05 PM
    Recently the screen on my Blackberry Storm 9530 stop responding to my touch, a problem that i was told required me to get a new Storm altogether. I have told the company that my phone is insured with about the issue and i should be getting a new storm shortly.

With that said, it bring me to my new problem. I have a unlocked Blackberry Storm 9530 with t-mobile service. Seeing that my phone isn't a t-mobile phone, the new storm probably not going to be unlocked when i get. So do anybody know of a good source for unlock codes for a Blackberry Storm 9530?
    We can help you unlock it as well and you can check our feedback all over Crackberry forums. The code can be emailed instantly.
    12-09-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD