Hello everyone

The problem i am having is that my storm has started doing multiple clicks in the return and end key a couple of days ago.... The funny thing is that it all started when I upgraded to berry weather 2.0.... before that, everything was fine... i have also noticed that this happens when my storm is sending or receiving data.... this issue is annoying, is there anyone else having this problem?
    12-09-09 02:33 PM
    Nope cant say im experiencing anything liek that with my S2...have you done a battery pull?? after installing berryweather??. Do that and see if that helps..if not then take off berryweather and see if the phone still does it...if it does then its not berryweather causing it...its the phone itself.

If thats the case then you could get it exchanged by Vodafone or update the phone to the latest official OS stickied at the top.
    12-09-09 02:42 PM
    yep, I have done a battery pull and I have also removed berry weather.... it is still doing it.... What i think i'll do is just install the latest os as you said is it possible to do this using a mac? I do think this issue is software related.... it just happens when receiving or sending data.... apart from that this handset is perfect.... this is the third one i've had and the best... and my 28 days exchange policy is over... hopefully it will be alright by updating the os, its really a shame that is has started doing this... i thought I finally had the perfect storm...
    Last edited by chris89; 12-09-09 at 03:01 PM.
    12-09-09 02:55 PM
    I have my 2nd replacement on the way for this very issue. I also found a vid on youtube that shows exactly what It is like for me, only in a different area on the screen. My issue also exists on the back / end keys.

12-09-09 05:27 PM
    that is exactly what is happening with mine, but in the end and return keys..... hopefully i'll be able to fix it with an os upgrade... but honestly, my confidence in this phone is gone.... i'm frustrated... vodafone even offered me a completely different phone before my 28 days expired but I refused because i thought that I finally had a storm that worked as it should and well... I really like the phone when it functions properly... but that's not the case and now i'm stuck.... I regret my decision of giving the phone one last chance and being patient.... hopefully the os upgrade will end up with this problem, otherwise i don't know what i'll do as i still have 17 months left of my contract
    12-09-09 05:46 PM
    If the screen click is defective and you can show that to Vodaphone they should replace it under its manufacturers warranty. I was past my 30 days and Verizon exchanged mine.
    12-09-09 06:09 PM
    yep, thanks for the tip!! i will try to do that... i'm just afraid now..... 3 different handsets and the 3 of them had problems..... really annoying... i'd rather stick with another phone if I could....
    12-09-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD