I am curious if Google Maps works on the Sprint Tour? I use this constantly when I am at work, and would be upset if I bought this phone and found out I am out of luck.

I currently have the Pearl 8100 and I am due for an upgrade badly.

Are there any deals out there by Sprint for this phone? Besides the $150 I get for the upgrade, I was hoping to get it a bit cheaper.
    12-09-09 07:49 AM
    Dont get the Tour at this point. The Tour 2 (Essex) from most accounts will be out soon. I would hold out until January.
    12-09-09 08:37 AM
    Dont get the Tour at this point. The Tour 2 (Essex) from most accounts will be out soon. I would hold out until January.
    Any idea if Sprint will have this?

I have no problem waiting, it is just when I browse these forums, my first reaction is to hit the Sprint store and buy something new considering the dinosaur phone I currently have
    12-09-09 08:45 AM
    According to this poster, http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/goo...ml#post4025852, Google Maps works on the Sprint Tour as of version 3.2.1. It did not work initially.
    12-09-09 09:02 AM
    i just upgraded from a verizon storm to the Blackberry tour on sprint and I'm loving every minute of it, I would recommend switching from a pearl to a tour. Its lightyears better. I wouldn't even dream of selling someone a pearl or a curve and I sell sprint/nextel i preach the tour all day!
    12-09-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD