The much anticipated theme is now available! This theme keeps everything simple and to the point. If your the type to show off your wallpaper more then the amount of icons on your home screen, this is the theme for you! Using a minimalistic design approach, all the most important info you need, is available on the home screen, ready to go.

Features:

* - QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe compatible (spacebar on homescreen)
    * - "$" keyboard SMS shortcut
    * - Hidden Dock with user defined icons
    * - Main icon is user definable
    * - Selectable network connections on homescreen at top right hand corner
    * - Hidden Today
    * - Battery Indicator with percentage
    * - Optional Sliding Transitions on Blackberry Tour 9600/9630 and Bold 9700
    * - Lock screen shows Main icon

Price: $2.00

Versions:
    There are 4 versions available for the 9600/9700
    And 2 available for the 8900/9000:

-The Today version allows you to view upcoming appointments, new messages and missed calls when you highlight the respectable icon. Non-Today doesn't allow that feature.
    -Transitions are the little animations in between menus where they slide in and out. To preview the animations watch the youtube video. Transition-less doesn't have this feature (This is only available for the 9600/9700).

Available Here:
    Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Last edited by shankeith; 05-17-10 at 11:49 PM.
    12-08-09 12:44 PM
    this theme is awesome, runs fast and I LOVE the hidden dock and hidden Today and the addition of the profile icon. I bought it the minute it was released. Great job!!
    12-08-09 12:51 PM
    I'm loving this theme as well. Here is my setup
    12-08-09 01:49 PM
    Words perfectly, runs smooth.

The one thing that bothers me is how the docked icons roll to over to the beginning when you keep rolling the trackball. I like for them to stop at the end. I put my most accessed icons on the ends. Makes landing on them with the trackball easier.
    Last edited by kevin.williams2; 12-08-09 at 03:05 PM.
    12-08-09 02:02 PM
    Words perfectly, runs smooth.

The one thing that bothers me is how the docked icons roll to over to the beginning when you keep rolling the trackball. I like for them to stop at the end. I put my most accessed icons on the ends. Makes landing on them with the trackball easier.
    Actually Shankeith was aware of this "issue." I was one of the testers and mentioned this at the earlier stage but if he made it stop at the beginning and the end, the dock base in the background also jiggled for some reason. This was one compromise he had to make...

He does an excellent work and I just love the Classique. I can't use anything else.
    12-08-09 03:57 PM
    Actually Shankeith was aware of this "issue." I was one of the testers and mentioned this at the earlier stage but if he made it stop at the beginning and the end, the dock base in the background also jiggled for some reason. This was one compromise he had to make...

He does an excellent work and I just love the Classique. I can't use anything else.
    Right on. I definitely wasn't complaining. The "issue" isn't bothersome enough to keep me from using the theme. For me, this is the best theme available so far.
    Last edited by kevin.williams2; 12-08-09 at 04:49 PM. Reason: I can't spell.
    12-08-09 04:47 PM
    The Classique friendly wallpaper thread created by BlastTyrant . If you find any good ones, please contribute for others also.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/wa...-theme-379297/
    12-08-09 07:33 PM
    As my first ever post. Awesome job once again sir!
    12-08-09 08:39 PM
    love the concept and look ... One question which isn't mentioned in the details .. the icons do they scroll on the homescreen or is it just the first 5 viewable..
    12-08-09 10:48 PM
    love the concept and look ... One question which isn't mentioned in the details .. the icons do they scroll on the homescreen or is it just the first 5 viewable..
    u can select the first 5
    12-08-09 10:50 PM
    u can select the first 5
    Thank you.. purchasing now ...

Keep up the great work..
    12-08-09 10:51 PM
    Purchased from app store.
    Front page of CB says 'optional hidden today'. There only appears to be 1 version to download.
    Is there a downloadable version without hidden today?
    How do I get rid of the hidden today? Is there an option to turn it off?

(today -in all themes- just displays random sent txts on my Tour so it just annoys the b'jebuzezz out of me)

p.s
    is there any way to display the current temp when weatherbug is used in the weather slot? A shinging sun or cloud is minimally useful.
    12-09-09 11:54 AM
    transition-less versions now available for 9700 and 9600 phones!
    12-09-09 11:55 AM
    Purchased from app store.
    Front page of CB says 'optional hidden today'. There only appears to be 1 version to download.
    Is there a downloadable version without hidden today?
    How do I get rid of the hidden today? Is there an option to turn it off?

(today -in all themes- just displays random sent txts on my Tour so it just annoys the b'jebuzezz out of me)

p.s
    is there any way to display the current temp when weatherbug is used in the weather slot? A shinging sun or cloud is minimally useful.
    weatherbug question: i think thats more like berryweather

theres a NON today version for all the phones, check on the website again, if not try the mobile version
    12-09-09 11:57 AM
    I'm loving this theme as well. Here is my setup
    Care to share wallpaper? Thanks!
    12-09-09 11:59 AM
    hey, im interested in buying this theme, but i'm wondering whether or not i'd be able to install it through my desktop or not since i do not have a data plan
    12-10-09 12:24 AM
    hey, im interested in buying this theme, but i'm wondering whether or not i'd be able to install it through my desktop or not since i do not have a data plan
    I'm pretty sure that all apps and themes from mobihand.com come in a receipt with both a desktop download link and an OTA download link.
    12-10-09 06:47 AM
    hey thanks for the interest, unfortunately there is not Desktop manager link, however google "Blackberry OTA downloader" this was useful when i had no data plan either, and go from there!
    12-10-09 08:15 AM
    hey thanks for the interest, unfortunately there is not Desktop manager link, however google "Blackberry OTA downloader" this was useful when i had no data plan either, and go from there!
    oh sorry for the wrong info, I could have sworn when I bought your theme, that my receipt had a link to download to a computer.
    12-10-09 09:08 AM
    oh sorry for the wrong info, I could have sworn when I bought your theme, that my receipt had a link to download to a computer.
    yeah, its because its a generic email, most apps are released in OTA format though
    12-10-09 09:26 AM
    This theme still looks great with the features of the new BerryWeather 5.0!

12-11-09 07:49 AM
    very nice work shankeith...i purchased the premium version and had a question regarding the focus. When I move down from the weather location to the hidden dock the weather location gets lighter and fades into the background. When I move from the hidden dock to the weather, it darkens which helps to know you are on the weather. When moving to profile from weather, it is still dark rather than getting lighter. Is this the way it is intended? I like how it darkens when you are on it and how it gets "lighter" when you aren't on it. Kind of helps to know what you are focused on having to read the app name. Not a big issue but thought I'd ask. Nice job.
    12-11-09 08:24 AM
    Filiberry - good observation. I didn't even notice it until you mentioned. The contrast of dark/light doesn't seem to be significant (at least in the wallpapers I have been using).

I think this loosk a bit more clear when the slot is used for weather apps. As I posted the above, I have been using the slot for Mail. When the focus is on Mail, the icon lights and gets back to "normal" regardless direction - to the profile or the dock so I didn't even notice it.
    12-11-09 09:28 AM
    I love this theme. Bought it the moment I saw it. After using it for a bit I have just a suggestion or two. My owner info is extended length and gets cut off when the screen is locked. Anyway to possibly move the text up another 4 or 5 lines worth? That's really my only gripe. I'd prefer the icons not to "jump" when focused on but def not a deal breaker. Thanks again for your great work and please post some of your great wallpapers if you can (ie.violin). Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 11:25 AM
    I love this theme. Bought it the moment I saw it. After using it for a bit I have just a suggestion or two. My owner info is extended length and gets cut off when the screen is locked. Anyway to possibly move the text up another 4 or 5 lines worth? That's really my only gripe. I'd prefer the icons not to "jump" when focused on but def not a deal breaker. Thanks again for your great work and please post some of your great wallpapers if you can (ie.violin). Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There is a thread for Classique friendly wallpapers so check it out and please contribute if you find any good ones. Shankeith posted his wallpaper including violin there also

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/wa...-theme-379297/
    12-11-09 11:56 AM
77 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD