Show your CrackBerry Holiday Spirit this year with a custom avatar! I'm donating my time, (and feeding my photoshop addiction) to make custom avatars for use on bbm, twitter, or the forums.

Here is the one I have created for myself, and personalized for a few others

More than happy to personalize for you, with whatever text color/font and background you would like.

Or, maybe you would just prefer having a santa hat on your current avatar?

Feel free to request something else specific, I'll do what I can to accomodate.

Email me at [email protected] with your request, and I'll try to get it back to you within a day or two, depending on the number of requests, and how involved the request is.

This is my early Christmas present to all of you, as my thanks for helping CB to be such a great site.
    12-07-09 09:51 AM
    I'd like a Santa hat on my current avatar!
    12-07-09 10:13 AM
    As would I!
    12-07-09 10:14 AM
    As would I!
    Send me the image in an email, and I'll be happy to.
    12-07-09 10:17 AM
    How about a hat on my snail AND tape dispenser?
    12-07-09 10:53 AM
    How about a hat on my snail AND tape dispenser?
    By all means, they make a cute pair. I'll add it to the list.
    12-07-09 10:58 AM
    Did you put a hat on the CB, on the Forum page?!?!?
    12-07-09 02:21 PM
    No, that one wasn't me, although I think it looks really good.
    12-07-09 02:24 PM
    I would love a Santa Hat on Yoda!
    12-16-09 02:56 PM
    Could I also get a hat on my puppeteer hand? Thank you!
    Last edited by jorGeorge; 12-16-09 at 05:11 PM.
    12-16-09 05:07 PM
    e-mail sent! I'm excited to get my new avatar!
    12-16-09 05:53 PM
    Could I also get a hat on my puppeteer hand? Thank you!
    I love your signature! Dwight is the man!
    12-16-09 05:53 PM
    I love your signature! Dwight is the man!
    LOL, that quote was too good not to put in my signature!
    12-16-09 07:33 PM
    okay, in following AG, how about one on the box-dude (i cant remember his name for the life of me, so he's now going by BD) and one on the pup? mostly the pup

emailing now.
    12-17-09 08:25 AM
    that's awesome! i would love to have one just like the one you made but with my twitter name, @gdasilva. no rush. thanks in advance. my email is
    [email protected]
    12-17-09 08:36 AM
    Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know I have received all the emails so far, and I'll be getting to them as quickly as I can. And for those of you who have requested a custom one, or for me to make a couple for you, not a problem.

I have the weekend off coming up, and I'll be running through the list over the weekend. If I get some time before then, I'll get through what I can, but I can guarantee you'll have yours by the end of the weekend.

Figured it was easier to post this here, rather than replying to each email individually.
    12-17-09 08:44 AM
    think you kindly sir!
    12-17-09 08:45 AM
    will you please put on on my avy! the santa hat would look super sexy on Bradley Cooper.
    12-17-09 09:15 AM
    Everyone should now have their avatar, for any requests received up until now. Except, of course, for those few of you who haven't sent me your email address yet.

Keep the requests coming, more than willing to make more!
    12-19-09 08:37 AM
    Yes, Calvin needs a Santa hat
    12-21-09 07:44 PM
    My avatar will in no way fit a santa hat, BUT I just wanted to stop in and say that I think it's really kind of you to do this for people. Not many people would offer to do something like this without asking something in return- or even follow through with it for that matter. So THANK YOU from all of the Cb members here and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
    12-21-09 08:38 PM
    My avatar will in no way fit a santa hat, BUT I just wanted to stop in and say that I think it's really kind of you to do this for people. Not many people would offer to do something like this without asking something in return- or even follow through with it for that matter. So THANK YOU from all of the Cb members here and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
    I agree, it would be a real challenge to try an put a santa hat on that avatar.

Thank you for the kind words. Merry Xmas, and all the best to you and yours.
    12-21-09 09:06 PM
    Could you do mine as well? I would most apprieciate it...
    12-21-09 09:08 PM
    Could you do mine as well? I would most apprieciate it...
    PM me your email, and I'll have it done for you ASAP.
    12-21-09 09:16 PM
    Michaelwpg,

Thanks again,

Man you are fast!
    12-21-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD