Greetings everyone, I didn't realize when I got my 9700 that "WHERE" isnt free for us at T-mo. It costs 2.99$ a month for us to use it but other BB's it's free which doesn't make sense. Anyways, I was wondering on how I can unsubscribe to the service. I called customer support but they just told me to uninstall the app. I want to know confirm that this will take me off the subscription. Next time, ill read before clicking accept on BBs haha.
    12-06-09 02:30 PM
    Customer Care is pretty dumb when it comes to this stuff... I had to call a few times and ask about this for Telenav when I unsubscribed, I got the same "Oh, just delete the app" answer. But they don't seem to understand that its a subscription service. LOL

The answer is to hit your My T-Mobile, login, go under Shop -> Games & Apps, and I think theres a "My Services" section under there where you can click an "Unsubscribe" link. Sorry I'm not more descriptive, I don't have any current subscription services, so I can't tell you exactly.
    12-06-09 02:57 PM
    Hey! thanks for the reply! Yep, you were correct. Its under the games and apps section after you log in.

Too bad, I always liked WHERE. I guess its poynt from now on.
    Last edited by king0fhearts; 12-06-09 at 03:56 PM.
    12-06-09 03:53 PM
    When I got WHERE and TeleNav, it said they were free...
    So, I logged in My T-Mobile website, but couldn't find the My services...
    Last edited by Capitan Totti; 12-06-09 at 04:30 PM.
    12-06-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD