Hello. I dind understand how to use it. When I click to that app it save white page to pic. Folder. It doesn't capture it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 02:03 PM
    you need to learn how to type on your storms keyboard before you post lol I'm trying to understand exactly what your trying to ask?

if your trying to capture an image... hit your Blackberry button, and the very top of the options is an option to "Capture it" it will capture anything that your looking at. It will then save that picture into your media under pictures. Is that what your asking for help on?
    12-06-09 02:08 PM
    you need to learn how to type on your storms keyboard before you post lol I'm trying to understand exactly what your trying to ask?

if your trying to capture an image... hit your Blackberry button, and the very top of the options is an option to "Capture it" it will capture anything that your looking at. It will then save that picture into your media under pictures. Is that what your asking for help on?
    Sorry. My English is not good. I couldn't. I click that app . It was on download folder. I allowed it. Then return options. I can't see that app in there...

12-06-09 02:23 PM
    by clicking the button, you wont enter the application, you instead take a pic of the screen that is showing. if you want to take pictures of any screen, change your convenience key to have captureit, and then when you press the convenience key, it will capture what is on the screen.
    12-06-09 06:20 PM
    Convenience key is the way to go that's how I have mine set up. Thought I had a work around for the camera shutter noise but capture it won't capture what is in the viewfinder you just get a black picture

12-06-09 06:38 PM
    What people are trying to say is that you've already taken the screenshot of the page that you were trying to use Capture It on. All you have to do now is go into your picture folder and you'll see what you had captured. Hope that helps.

12-06-09 06:47 PM
    i think whats being asked here is why does only a white screen show up in the images folder when you use capture it!?

exactly the same thing happens to me !
    12-06-09 07:07 PM
    i think whats being asked here is why does only a white screen show up in the images folder when you use capture it!?

exactly the same thing happens to me !
    I have been having the same problem everytime I hit the capture it button I go to my pics to see what it was the screen is white so I just deleted the app

12-06-09 08:51 PM
    u need to allow permissions......

options > applications > highlight captureit > bbmenu > edit permissions > set all permissions to allow > bbmenu > save > u should now be able to view ur screenshots
    12-06-09 10:00 PM
    I already installed the capture it but i could not capture the screen when i am in the blackberry messenger group, why? can you help me?
    12-25-09 10:45 PM
    Where can I download captureit? i used to have it on my storm1, but can't find it for storm2
    12-25-09 10:55 PM
    Where can I download captureit? i used to have it on my storm1, but can't find it for storm2
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad ... you should directly from your device
    12-25-09 11:27 PM
    u need to allow permissions......

options > applications > highlight captureit > bbmenu > edit permissions > set all permissions to allow > bbmenu > save > u should now be able to view ur screenshots

Thanks that helped
    solving the white screen only captures. Now that I have set all 3 permissions to 'allow' status just like you described. I am able to see my captures as they were taken and not a stupid white screen.

Thanks a bunch dude. Much appreciated.

Edit: I own a 8520, using 5.0.0.411
    Last edited by yoshaw; 01-14-10 at 11:06 AM.
    01-14-10 11:03 AM
    Man, I set all the permissions to "Allow" and wen I look in my image gallery, a white box with a red square shows up in the corner instead of the picture
    12-03-10 12:28 AM
    Man, I set all the permissions to "Allow" and wen I look in my image gallery, a white box with a red square shows up in the corner instead of the picture
    Do what driftdevil stated it will definitely work that's how I have my settings to. Works every single time.

12-03-10 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD