when Telus has the same phone selection + more? and rogers costumer service department is full of incompetent *****.

Before I went to rogers from telus, i had to call rogers more in a month with complaints then i did with telus in 3 years...

this is fail ..so fail on rogers part. there mobile selection and mobile department is full of fail
    12-05-09 06:16 PM
    remember no wireless carriers is best anywhere !! so you have to remember that and it is same for computers, tv or any tech stuff.
    12-05-09 06:42 PM
    I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, , I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers, I Love Rogers

I love rogers no issues what so ever, been with them for over 8 years straight.
    12-05-09 06:50 PM
    lol, i used to be with telus and they were good, i'm with rogers and i've had no problems yet either
    12-05-09 07:00 PM
    rogers has one of the greatest csr ive encountered.
    i call in to complain about something on my bill and bam they fix it and throw in free stuff.

last week, i was overcharged $4.25 and i complained and they added 200 minutes for december for my trouble.
    12-05-09 08:43 PM
    my relationship with telus lasted all of 32 days due to horrible customer service and endless problems with the service and the hardware.

that said, all providers have their advantages and disadvantages, and everyone will have a different experience with each of them. luck of the draw.

always remember, they're all out to screw you, and not in a good way. go with whoever screws you the least.
    12-05-09 09:03 PM
    Rogers has always been great to me. CSR terrific. I don't see how Telus has better phones...
    12-05-09 09:41 PM
    when Telus has the same phone selection + more? and rogers costumer service department is full of incompetent *****.

Before I went to rogers from telus, i had to call rogers more in a month with complaints then i did with telus in 3 years...

this is fail ..so fail on rogers part. there mobile selection and mobile department is full of fail
    Some People think the grass is greener on the other side ... well everyones perception of the shade of green is different ..

I'm betting that there is more to ur dislike to rogers than you will tell the crackberry forums . Remember their is 3 sides to the story - Roger's , Yours and the Truth .
    12-06-09 06:36 PM
    I actually think Rogers has a pretty damn good customer service.
    12-07-09 03:35 AM
    I find Rogers pretty good for the most part but sometimes, customer service tells you one thing and another tells you something different. I guess it depends.
    12-08-09 11:27 PM
    I've never had a problem with Rogers. Always had hassle-free service, great deals on hardware upgrades (I paid $50 for my Bold last December with a 3 year renewal, and an unlimited everything plan to boot for $47.50/month), and don't plan to leave anytime soon. I've been with them for around eight years now, give or take a year.

The new hardware upgrade policy was a bit disappointing, although to be honest I'm in no hurry to get rid of my Bold; maybe when a new real Bold replacement comes along next holiday season.

On top of that I really can't complain about the network either, I've never experienced any service outages, and the coverage is great. 3G could be a little faster but now I'm just getting picky.
    12-09-09 01:53 AM
    The advantage I see with switching carriers is cost. If you get a better deal, then it's worth it. If not, forget it.

Some of us have been with Rogers a long time so we've made a few calls to retentions over the years and keep adding credits here & there.

Do I like Rogers? **** NO! But with my current monthly credits I cannot do better anywhere else.
    12-09-09 09:53 AM
    In my opinion ROgers has the best CS of the industry in Canada, the most reliable network, with a fallback to 3G should sometthing happen (fall back to Edge) or fallback to GSM should something happen there as well.
    12-09-09 11:45 AM
    I used to be on Telus. Their network sucked( I guess this has changed now but...), it cost too much, and they made sure the only way to get pictures off my phone was to email them to myself at ridiculous prices.

Now I'm on rogers I can do whatever I want with my phone, the network is better then telus' old one, and I have a plan I am pretty happy with.

Telus would have to prove to me their network was better, give me a great deal, and rogers were have to screw me big time to go back.
    12-09-09 02:55 PM
    The grass isn't always greener my friends
    12-09-09 04:00 PM
    It all depends on service for me. I am in the maritimes and rogers lacks the towers here. I couldn't get service in the places friends did on other networks. When my 3 yrs was up I went to telus purely for the fact that I now get service everywhere. If rogers was to get more towers up here I'd consider moving back!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 04:35 AM
    I was with Rogers for 3 years. Over that time I was overcharged by several hundred dollars because they didn't do the changes to my plan. We call to complain, and they actually argued with us. We had our phones go dead for an entire week about.... 3 years ago, and we just had to "bare with them...." Not to mention all the cable and internet problems. So I swtched to Telus.

I got a pay as you go plan first. I loved them Then I got a Curve 8330 with them, and now a Storm.

FYI, Rogers is no longer allowed to advertise that they are the fastest and most reliable. I wonder why...
    Rogers can no longer advertise they ahve the most reliable network because one of the many bands they run on is the same as bell. However I personaly feel that is the same as telling BMW they cannot say they cars are more reliable then Lada becasue they both run on Gasoline. There is more to reliability then just the technology used (for example rogers has fallbacks on to their GSM network and they have many years of experience running a GSM/HSPA network)
    12-12-09 11:46 AM
    Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 04:52 PM
    i don't know what happened to you but so far, i have no problem at all with rogers and all my friends who use rogers seem happy as well...

roger's cs is terrific, i called them a month ago to get them to give me a new contract with a javelin because my previous contract was rubbish (expensive, i don't get a phone with it and it has no data plan, no caller id, basically it's a very basic plan but i was charged $50+/mo.), and they finally give me the new contract with free caller id for 1 year thrown in...

on the other hand, friends who uses bell/telus complain about the poor signal quality even in downtown toronto / north york
    12-14-09 04:08 PM
    Years ago Rogers CS was useless. I must say since I started using Rogers again, this past year, their CS has been great, with low queue times. Though they did lose my 8900 order 3 times, but managed to charge me all 3 times... thought the CS did their best.

My reason for going with Rogers was better CS, and only national GSM provider at the time, and they had the 8900.

The biggest reason to leave Rogers IMHO is coverage. I drive home through a full coverage area (along trans canada) for an hour. There are 4 places on that road that I know any call will be dropped. And then there are all the area that aren't covered... When we travel, I just shut my phone off, and use the gf's Bell phone.

~S
    12-16-09 07:34 AM
    How is CS any good at rogers? I always feel like I'm talking to a ****** who has no idea what's going on. Everytime I call, I get a different answer. It's happened to other people I know as well.

Calling about the status of my phone order.
    CSR #1: You haven't ordered a phone
    CSR #2: Your phone has shipped days ago, you should expect it any time now
    CSR #3: Your phone hasn't shipped yet

Calling about adding an option to my plan.
    CSR #1: We don't have that option, I've never heard of it
    CSR #2: Yes we do have that option, I'm not sure why you were told we don't

Classic stories. They both happened more than once. I don't think I've ever seen crappier support.

I haven't looked into Telus yet. The only thing Rogers has is the network.
    12-17-09 10:59 AM
    Years ago Rogers CS was useless. I must say since I started using Rogers again, this past year, their CS has been great, with low queue times. Though they did lose my 8900 order 3 times, but managed to charge me all 3 times... thought the CS did their best.

~S
    We don't have the same standard for greatness.

They also billed me for my phone twice once. I complained and they said they would reimburse me. Instead they credited me. They're idiots and a scam.
    12-17-09 11:01 AM

roger's cs is terrific, i called them a month ago to get them to give me a new contract with a javelin because my previous contract was rubbish (expensive, i don't get a phone with it and it has no data plan, no caller id, basically it's a very basic plan but i was charged $50+/mo.), and they finally give me the new contract with free caller id for 1 year thrown in...
    So they scammed you the first time around, waited for you to complain and eventually got you a fair deal? Terrific.
    12-17-09 11:04 AM
    I've only been with Rogers for about a year and really only switched over because of the GSM SIM technology. I don't really find Rogers cust. service better or worse. Time spent waiting to speak to a representative is far shorter on Rogers (and I just got a BlackBerry and have had to call them a few times, lol). I find Rogers technical support knows more than Telus'. Telus' seems to be random people that when you ask them something, have to put you on hold while they look for the answer themselves. To all their own I guess.
    02-10-10 03:05 AM
    I just received my bill and it was over $200! It should be about $100. The ******** woman at the Rogers store didn't add unlimited texts to my plan and instead added long distance. We'll see what a manager is willing to do - I may be switching BACK to Telus within the week as buying out of my contract will be about the same as paying the bill and not once in 8 years did I have a problem like this with Telus.
    03-28-10 11:20 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD