I recently installed OOAKDPC's newest hybrid. I had it for a few days and liked it, but last night, the screen started glitching and freezing. I thought nothing of it because the Storm does have its issues. Today, my screen went completely black. The 4 buttons light up at the bottom and my LED indicates that i have a text because it's flashing, but the screen stays black. I'm about to wipe it with BBSAK and install Lyricidal's hybrid hoping that it fixes. Please help.
    12-05-09 03:26 PM
    Hi, I think you answered your own question. Either reload OOAKDPC's, another hybrid or better yet put .328 back on, run it for a few days, and see if you have the same issue.
    12-05-09 03:28 PM
    The thing is that I can't see anything on my screen. It's completely black. But i'm in the process of loading official .328 on it.
    12-05-09 03:37 PM
    That's lame dude. Mine did the same thing all of a sudden. I already tried wiping to Error 507 with BBSAK...no dice. I'm going to load a 4.7 and see what happens.

I've noticed that I can usually get the screen to come back on by plugging it into a charger with the battery removed, and when the invalid battery symbol comes up I insert the battery. It works until I try to type.It doesn't seem to matter what program.
    12-20-09 03:27 AM
    Wipe device with BBSAK & load straight 328.

If problem persists, I'd call Verizon or go to VZ store and if still under warranty you can get a replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 04:22 AM
    I had this problem....search for Black Screen of Death and you'll find two hefty threads on this issue. If the problem is caused by the same issue as in my case, I'm afraid wiping won't help. I had to get a replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 10:02 AM
    Try checking here there should be a thread to help out your issue
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/
    12-20-09 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD