Hello, all.

Please pardon what appears to be a repost. I've seen this posted, but have yet to read a solution.

Sprint Curve 8330

Today when I tried to sync (can't remember the last time before that) with DTM 4.7, I got a message about the computer needing to be connected to the internet before initial configuration. I was in fact connected to the internet. Rebooted, turned off firewall, no joy. Updated my phone S/W to version 4.5. Still no joy. Uninstalled and reinstalled DTM. Yep, no joy. Downloaded and installed DTM version 5. Slightly different message wording (Your computer must be connected to the internet to perform this operation), but same lack of joy. Turned off antivirus,

I am at a complete loss here. I dread trying to call Sprint support. Has anybody found a solution for this?

Thanks
    12-04-09 10:54 PM
    Strange you open bbdm and it gives you the message then or when you are trying to sync? dm will look auto for updates to itself and the device (os's) but you should close window and be able to sync or backup… there may or may not be a setting to auto check for updates in bb dm...
    12-05-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD