Every time I try to update to AppWorld version 1.1.0.24 I get an error saying "910 Application authorization failure". I first tried updating from AppWorld and it failed. I then deleted AppWorld, reset phone and tried to install from link and got the error. Deleted AppWorld Folder and contents from device, reset phone and tried again still getting same error.
    12-04-09 04:29 PM
    Try downloading it from the application center app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 05:23 PM
    dont have app center..that is not part of OS 5
    12-04-09 09:00 PM
    I think I have it on my bold 9700...
    12-04-09 09:07 PM
    dont have app center..that is not part of OS 5
    That's odd, I have it on mine...
    12-04-09 10:27 PM
    i get the same error
    12-04-09 11:14 PM
    same error also...i tried to get it back but no luck
    12-04-09 11:19 PM
    I am having the same problem. I am using one of the hybrids... Might that be part of the problem?

12-05-09 12:34 AM
    I am having the same problem. I am using one of the hybrids... Might that be part of the problem?

i was just gonna ask that...
    for those having the problem... are you guys running hybrid?
    i'm running OOAK's hybrid... not the latest.. the one before that
    12-05-09 12:40 AM
    oh... and i can't download the youtube app either... seems like i can't download anything...
    12-05-09 12:41 AM
    i reinstalled .320 and appworld downloaded just fined... so the hybrid was the problem...
    12-05-09 05:11 AM
    I have a hybrid too.....but I downloaded stuff last night after loading it no problem.......I want to keep the hybrid for homescreen updating...
    12-05-09 06:54 AM
    Download it using your browser. Dont try to update it inside of the App World app itself.

Its kinda stupid that they even have the App World app listed inside the same app. Seems like thats just asking for problems.
    12-05-09 08:18 AM
    I am running the hybrid as well and get the same 910 Application failure error. I have tried the other methods listed and it gives the same error.
    12-05-09 09:13 AM
    So we are going to have to downgrade then load app world, then reload the hybrid to fix a problem that should have been fixed before RIM and Verizon released the phone! What a joke. (talking about the home screen icons)

12-05-09 01:34 PM
    I'm running the Hybrid and cannot install it either. And when you try to update and it fails, it deletes the old version with it and then you have no App World at all. Has anyone figured out a way around this or a fix?
    12-07-09 02:28 PM
    I Also have .341 OOAKD hybrid and got that same error like everyone was having....but, I found a different route on installing this updated app world. Plug in your S2 to your computer via usb, go to Download BlackBerry App World with your computer browser,click DOWNLOAD appWorld, follow steps... install some active x things for your internet explorer and follow the more steps... and the Blackberry website will install app world onto your S2. Good Luck

Last edited by elvine82; 12-07-09 at 06:41 PM.
    12-07-09 06:38 PM
    Quote:
    I got this from another post and it works just great. Installs directly to your phone and I was having the same problem all you guys are.

Originally Posted by meno73
    Hey OOAK first off let me say awesome job on this hybrid it runs great. I am having 1 problem I can't get the BlackBerry App World update to load I keep getting a 910 download failed so I tried deleting app world and reloading samething but it loaded fine on my girls phone and she is running straight .320 any ideas on how I can get it back on my phone or what the problem is I have seen that other people are having the same problem who are running this OS thank you for any help.

I had the same problem and this is what I did to get it loaded. Go alternate download link and have your phone hooked up to the computer. You must be using Internet Explorer. Follow directions and it will load directly to your phone through the link.

Link is: http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/dev...ID=mobiawemail
    12-07-09 06:41 PM
    im having the same issue with app world im also running ooak hybrid guess ill be loading up ooak latest hybrid tonight.
    12-07-09 07:04 PM
    I was having the same problem and am on OOAK's Hybrid. I connected to DM to load it that way and it said I had a core update required and when i did it, it reinstalled the appworld cod fixing my issue.
    12-07-09 08:38 PM
    I Also have .341 OOAKD hybrid and got that same error like everyone was having....but, I found a different route on installing this updated app world. Plug in your S2 to your computer via usb, go to Download BlackBerry App World with your computer browser,click DOWNLOAD appWorld, follow steps... install some active x things for your internet explorer and follow the more steps... and the Blackberry website will install app world onto your S2. Good Luck

If you are still having problems getting it to download check your compatibilty setting on your PC located below your address bar in Tools once I fixed that it downloaded fine.
    12-07-09 09:33 PM
    If you are still having problems getting it to download check your compatibilty setting on your PC located below your address bar in Tools once I fixed that it downloaded fine.
    THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK...YOU!!!
    All you guys are amazing you make this site so enjoyable to come too..
    Every time i have an issue all i do is search and someone has the answer..
    Thanks again everybody
    12-07-09 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD