Anyone know of a *credible* online site that I can purchase proper screen protectors on for my S2? I'm not talking about the rectangle protectors either, the ones that for whatever reason leave the button portion of the glass exposed.

The ones i'm looking for fill 100% of the glass surface, and even though I've seen a few online sites claiming to have them based on the pictures associated with the sale item, I cant tell for certain if that's what I'll receive upon delivery as nothing in the product description confirms the coverage area..

Anyone have any online luck in purchasing these? Thanks for any info!
    12-04-09 03:11 PM
    check out this thread

I ordered from the Phantom Skinz site, got them a few days later. They do cover the button but leave a very small not even a millimeter of the top portion of the screen but its not that much. Overall very satisfied.
    12-04-09 03:37 PM
    I ordered from the Phantom Skinz site, got them a few days later. They do cover the button but leave a very small not even a millimeter of the top portion of the screen but its not that much. Overall very satisfied.
    Nice I have mine for application tomorrow, how much soap did you put in the water?

I was like... soap.... water....
    12-04-09 03:50 PM
    Anyone know of a *credible* online site that I can purchase proper screen protectors on for my S2? I'm not talking about the rectangle protectors either, the ones that for whatever reason leave the button portion of the glass exposed.

The ones i'm looking for fill 100% of the glass surface, and even though I've seen a few online sites claiming to have them based on the pictures associated with the sale item, I cant tell for certain if that's what I'll receive upon delivery as nothing in the product description confirms the coverage area..

Anyone have any online luck in purchasing these? Thanks for any info!
    Yea, I want them too, but I want the kind with the film on both sides that you remove to put on then peel the other side off when applied. No liquid.
    12-04-09 04:14 PM
    Yea, I want them too, but I want the kind with the film on both sides that you remove to put on then peel the other side off when applied. No liquid.
    goto verizon...only place I know like that. Invisible shield does not do the spray anymore, they use a pad that is wet, you just wet the screen, back of protector and put it on. A lot better then used to be, and not near as messy, and less worry of water getting in the phone.

And invisible shield does cover whole screen, including buttons.
    12-04-09 04:20 PM
    I used BodyGuardz and it came out GREAT!!! It fits the entire screen and buttons perfectly and comes with 2 protectors, instructions, and application solution (so you don't need to guess how much soap and water to mix up like those other guys)!! I have these installed on both my Storm2's, my Tour, and my iPod Touch, best investment I've made for my devices!!!

Heres a link:

BodyGuardz for BlackBerry Storm 2 - BodyGuardz | Skins, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Cases, Clear, Film
    12-04-09 04:22 PM
    goto verizon...only place I know like that. Invisible shield does not do the spray anymore, they use a pad that is wet, you just wet the screen, back of protector and put it on. A lot better then used to be, and not near as messy, and less worry of water getting in the phone.

And invisible shield does cover whole screen, including buttons.
    Verizon protectors don't cover the buttons.
    12-04-09 04:35 PM
    I used BodyGuardz and it came out GREAT!!! It fits the entire screen and buttons perfectly and comes with 2 protectors, instructions, and application solution (so you don't need to guess how much soap and water to mix up like those other guys)!! I have these installed on both my Storm2's, my Tour, and my iPod Touch, best investment I've made for my devices!!!

Heres a link:

BodyGuardz for BlackBerry Storm 2 - BodyGuardz | Skins, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Cases, Clear, Film
    How do you keep the liquid from getting into the phone?
    12-04-09 04:43 PM
    You ahve to be very careful, its not that hard to install
    12-04-09 04:50 PM
    It wasn't that tough, you DO NOT spray your phone, you spray a little on your hands and then a light mist spray on the sticky side of the screen protector. When I did mine I had no water run off at all. Just be careful.
    12-04-09 04:55 PM
    I've tried the others but am very happy with the anti-glare BoxWave protector. They cover the entire screen and buttons and have a good feel to them, the others have a "sticky" feel and too many finger prints, IMHO...
    12-04-09 04:59 PM
    Invisible Shield is what you want. Check them out.
    12-04-09 05:44 PM
    Nice I have mine for application tomorrow, how much soap did you put in the water?

I was like... soap.... water....
    I actually didn't use any soap.. just warm water. don't know what the soap does but mine looks fine. can't even see it. I'll post a picture if anyones interested.
    12-04-09 06:05 PM
    I've tried the others but am very happy with the anti-glare BoxWave protector. They cover the entire screen and buttons and have a good feel to them, the others have a "sticky" feel and too many finger prints, IMHO...
    +1

Very happy with the Boxwave product. I loved the product from Power Support, this is their equal for the Storm.
    12-04-09 11:14 PM
    When i got my commuter case it came with a screen protector and it cover the buttons to.
    12-05-09 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD