I just received my Ghost Armor today in the mail cause Invisible Shields were on backorder, so I took it out of the package and it looks like someone cut it out with a scissor. The corners are not evenly cut nor does the shield cover the entire screen. Good thing I can return it and checked Zagg's website and they have IS back in stock.
    12-03-09 09:18 PM
    i tried zagg, and i was so unhappy with it. the orange peel effect did not go away, so i just peeled it off.
    12-03-09 09:32 PM
    I would suggest you both try Phantom Skinz. I cant speak personally for the Bold, but ive used them for me Storm and my Tour and they are absolutely awesome. They cover everything and have far less orange peel and tackieness ( i think i just made that word up) than the Invisible Shield. Ive posted a few threads on here before supporting them. They really make quality products

I also know they have a discount for Crackberry members. And they are usually running some kind of discount. They have a lifetime warranty on their film too as im sure the others do.
    12-05-09 12:15 AM
    I recently purchased Phantom Skinz. I then wrote a review on it saying that I was unhappy with the fit and alignment. After taking my time with applying the second set, I must say that I was wrong in my original review. The fit is almost perfect and the quality of the film is great. No orange peel (yet). The edges haven't curled, and it hasn't discolored. I am constantly holstering and unholstering and throwing the phone in my briefcase. NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER! You cant even tell that there is a skin on it and it doesn't feel tacky. Right now they are having a sale.....33% off. $16.72 for 2 full body skinz; shipped.
    12-05-09 02:17 AM
    Bestskinever.com period end of discussion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD