View Poll Results: Do you want Crackberry to create a new forum for BOOST users ?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

60 92.31%
  • NO

5 7.69%
    All the 8350i NEXTEL, Telus and other users would like to petition Crackberry to create a new forum for the BOOST network works. There complaints and issues are very specific to that device and a lot of confusion is being created having these users posting within this forum.

Crackberry, please create a new forum for "8350i BOOST Users"

Please post a "YES" to this petition if you would like Boost moved to its own forum.
    12-03-09 08:34 AM
    YES, long over due to clear up confusion.
    12-03-09 08:35 AM
    yes.. my feelings toward boost are clearly mentioned in another post.
    12-03-09 09:23 AM
    In doing so also create sub forums also for telus, nextel and so-linc users as well. They too have network specific concerns.

See how silly this is becoming.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 09:51 AM
    Yes. this has pretty much become a boost forum as it is now. Let's get it seperated so we can keep these things moving

12-03-09 10:14 AM
    I dont think it would hurt a community as a whole, it would help it. Like Piper said, the same questions are getting asked over and over and over.... Thats why I asked Piloso to create a NEW revised "how to" with pictures. And have you noticed that some of the questions that get asked repeated day after day have gone down? That helps the community as a whole. Who wants to read through the 1000 posts in the original thread? No one, Thats why the same questions keep getting asked.

Are we going to be like every other forum out there where everyone says "search"??? NO we help. I think adding a SUB-forum would help. Yes, they are the same phone, I see where you are going with that argument, but for people who have BIS/BES dont need to sift the same questions about Shangmail, FB 1.7, ect. If the question arises about the phone itself, hardware or an OFFICIAL update, then yes I can see boosters posting in the 8350i forum.

So all in all I do agree that there needs to be a sub-forum. But since I am a mod I will not vote, just let my voice be heard. And before any asks... YES i have asked Kevin to have a sub-forum in the past.
    12-03-09 11:06 AM
    ohhh BTW i have not looked at the results... i will give it 1 week before i do and lock it from the original post.
    12-03-09 11:12 AM
    I vote yes, just so those using BOOSTBERRY'S dont have to get berated for wanting to use a BB on a budget. Not everybody can afford BIS plans, obviously Sprint/Nextel noticed that hence Boost Mobile. I have had my phone for about 2 months and agree that new users neglect to look before asking questions that have been answered before, but I was a noob and so was everyone in this forum. It can get frustrating replying to repeat questions but if it bothers you that much dont reply. "If you don't have anything nice to say,..."

A Boostberry forum would be nice so that anyone who has the knowledge to help can go there and help them out, and those who don't believe in Boostberrys can stay far away.
    12-03-09 04:34 PM
    I vote no. Too much of a hassle. I have Nextel. Usually I can tell by the message subject if it's related to Boost. BTW, don't forget about SouthernLINC! They may want their own 8350i forum too! Oh yeah... They're dying off...

12-03-09 07:43 PM
    I vote no. Too much of a hassle. I have Nextel. Usually I can tell by the message subject if it's related to Boost. BTW, don't forget about SouthernLINC! They may want their own 8350i forum too! Oh yeah... They're dying off...

since i have been on this site, i have seen ONE lone southernLINC addict. i dont think they will get mixed up in the nextel/telus like all the boost thread have.
    12-03-09 07:46 PM
    I had been with boostbery for about 9 months, since the very birth of boostberry. AND...

Wow! I can only laugh at poor mentalities...RIM is stremely wealthy! Hello!! I am fighting here!!!, I am trying to understand your mind!!, I am trying to see what or how is it that you get affected by someone who uses his or her Blackberry on boost!...can someone of "YOU" explain?

I vote yes...so real Nextel users don't loose profits.
    Last edited by piloso; 12-03-09 at 08:48 PM.
    12-03-09 08:45 PM
    Agreed and I apologize for my off track posts Casper, but when people begin blasting Boost users and you over moderate my reponses while agreeing with thiers it looks kind of biased.

BTW I did vote and I voted yes and I would add to that vote a request for an impartial moderator upon it's creation.
    12-03-09 09:12 PM
    I'm sure that if and when Boost gets their on forum that they would also get their own moderator.
    12-04-09 03:25 PM
    i voted yes and i think it would just simplify things instead of always hearing does this need bis or bes and hearing will that work on boost just seems like it would clean up the forums thats all
    12-05-09 06:45 AM
    i just cleaned out the thread. if no one CAN KEEP IT ON TOPIC it will get closed. this is a thread asking "your opinion" if you think boost should have their own forum.
    12-05-09 08:11 PM
    Boost should have its own YES please
    12-07-09 01:33 PM
    Seems to be enough interest in boost having its own forum, hopefully it does soon and we can get back to the real concerns in this forum.
    12-08-09 03:57 PM
    I vote yes... For all the previously listed reasons and points made!

12-08-09 04:15 PM
    Sure, why not?
    12-08-09 04:16 PM
    Boost's own forum is a great idea.
    12-09-09 04:46 PM
    Think the numbers speak for themselves, time for Boost to have its own forum.
    12-11-09 08:51 AM
    out of 723 views, only 38 people voted?
    12-11-09 09:23 AM
    lot of repeat viewers following what is being said and sometimes several times a day ... lot of people also did not vote in the poll.
    12-11-09 09:52 AM
    no... if you view and go back and view it later it does not count. at least it does not count my views....
    12-11-09 10:51 AM
    Some may not be regulars to this forum and choose not to vote since it really doesn't affect them. Also do visitors who aren't logged in count towards views? That may be another thing that drove up the view count.
    12-11-09 11:14 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD