Ok, I have a bold, have loved it tremendously...but currently getting a little bored of it and it's outdated os. I've been considering the tilt 2, but want some opinions from people who have it/have used it a considerable amount.

Or if you have any other suggestions on smartphones that would be better/different i'd really love to hear your opinions.

And leaving AT&T isn't an option...so don't go there. Thanks.
    12-02-09 12:56 PM
    Are you sick of your Bold or BBs in general?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 12:58 PM
    It's a pretty big adjustment. Get ready to get comfortable with WM.
    12-02-09 01:04 PM
    It's a pretty big adjustment. Get ready to get comfortable with WM.
    Yeah, I know. I've played w/ the tilt 2 a bit in the store I work at...just not enought to make a informed decision.

And as far as just my blackberry or any blackberries...i don't feel that the 9700 justifies extending my contract, and any other would be a downgrade I feel. Ugh it's frustrating when you work with phones...makes you jaded I guess.
    12-02-09 01:35 PM
    Could always try for a used 9700 off contract. Will cost more up front but it won't use up your upgrade or require the contract extension.
    12-03-09 02:26 PM
    You'll be disappointed with the Tilt 2. I had the Tilt 2 then after 6 months switched to the BB 9000. I thought that the Tilt 2 would be better or at least fix some problems that its predecessors had. I was wrong. The keyboard lags when your typing, especially when your typing as fast as you are used to from your bb. Also make sure that you have it set so that when you press X to close the program that it closes the program instead of minimizing it. WM devices are horrible when it comes to memory management.
    Install HTC Home, and the home customizer.
    12-09-09 12:19 PM
    You'll be disappointed with the Tilt 2. I had the Tilt 2 then after 6 months switched to the BB 9000. I thought that the Tilt 2 would be better or at least fix some problems that its predecessors had. I was wrong. The keyboard lags when your typing, especially when your typing as fast as you are used to from your bb. Also make sure that you have it set so that when you press X to close the program that it closes the program instead of minimizing it. WM devices are horrible when it comes to memory management.
    Install HTC Home, and the home customizer.
    I didn't think the Tilt2 came out until this October... Wondering how you had one for 6 months prior to switching to Bold.

I have also been looking at the Tilt2.
    Anyway, I have been looking at the WM 6.5 devices, mainly because the BIS email delay is ridiculous. Normally it takes 15 minutes or so for BIS to send me messages. Now, if our company paid thousands for licensing and dedicated a server for BES, then those troubles would be gone... but we're not THAT big of a company.
    12-24-09 04:16 PM
    I had the Tilt 2 (mine was the HTC Touch Pro 2, same thing) for 2 weeks. The screen was immaculate. And it was very powerful. But it was really sluggish, and messaging was a pain in the ***. I switched to my BB and can't be happier.
    01-03-10 02:52 AM
    Pretty sure I'll be waiting to see what android devices at&t has in store, but thanks for all your opinions!!!
    01-07-10 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD