Anyone else having problems logging onto Facebook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 05:22 AM
    Working fine for me. What you using the app or browser. And if browser, which URL ?
    12-02-09 05:25 AM
    Using the App..that little blinky thing just keeps blinking, ya know the little blinky thing that comes on the screen when ya try and log in...

12-02-09 05:30 AM
    Using the App..that little blinky thing just keeps blinking, ya know the little blinky thing that comes on the screen when ya try and log in...

Yeah the thing for refreshing stream. If anything its running faster for me today.
    Prob with the app or connection maybe?

Tried logging on via web ?
    12-02-09 05:38 AM
    Facebook is still F'ed up..still can't log in using the FB App!!! WTF!!!

12-02-09 07:48 AM
    I was just on there for the second time today. I'm using the app and it's running like it normally does.
    12-02-09 08:22 AM
    Reinstall the app, that will solve the problem.
    12-02-09 08:38 AM
    @dcgore yeah did that now its workin...

12-02-09 08:42 AM
    I think we are better off with the browser, facebook app sucks. At least for now.

12-02-09 08:54 AM
    I think we are better off with the browser, facebook app sucks. At least for now.

I have to agree.

x.facebook.com is nice too
    I use the web version as it seems to be more up to date than the app. Real time if you catch my drift.

If you have not used x.facebook.com try it.

Does not work on some of the older OS and devices.
    12-02-09 09:15 AM
    I had the facebook app but had to delete it, phone kept resetting and or freezing everytime I would put the app back on my phone. Just using browser now. BB 8900.
    12-02-09 09:31 AM
    I found the app creates a file on the memory card in a folder called Facebook. I noticed that my log file was over 1mb in size and the app took ages to do anything. I rename the log file to .old and the Facebook app started working back ay normal speed straight away.

Now I connect to the memory card and delete that log file every couple of days and the app works fine.
    12-02-09 10:39 AM
    Facebook is still F'ed up..still can't log in using the FB App!!! WTF!!!

What verison of the app do you have??? There was a verison bout 2 months ago that wasn't worth a damn...wouldn't let you log in, said you didn't have data service, etc.. Go to BB App World and download the latest verison 1.7.0.22. Haven't had a problem since.
    12-02-09 10:47 AM
    I have 1.7.0.22 and it works amazing, even tells me when people comment on a status I've commented on. Great for on the go talking
    12-02-09 07:08 PM
    maaaan .. f that FB app .. I just log in thru the browser if I feel I should see random peoples updates .. I aint trying to be THAT connected .. nor lose mem..
    12-02-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD