I Had no idea where else to post this. so I figured Social Users would be a good place.

So I'm at the theater with my buddies waiting in line to go see IJ4 (Indiana Jones 4) and these two girls were ahead of us and had been waiting for a few hours like we had. When one of them asks me to use my phone to call their other friends (I Have a curve btw).

So after a few minutes. the girl starts crying hysterically and it turns out she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her.

Finds out through MY phone >_< lol. and just looks at me and hands it back and runs off.

I Hope this is not a bad omen lol. One of the most awkward moments thats ever happened to me involving a phone
    05-22-08 05:12 AM
    What luck........now I think your jinxed forever lol
    05-22-08 05:19 AM
    Did you get her number?

05-22-08 07:22 AM
    I hope you got her number man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-08 07:41 AM
    If you DIDN'T get her number, hopefully you at LEAST saved your call log...
    You can just call up her ex and be like..."Hey dude, mind givin me your exes number...seein' as how you guys aren't together anymore and all.."

This post reminds me of something that happened to me at work once...
    I'm sitting there, playing with my Pearl, as I do...and a girl(about 19) walks up and and asks if she can use it for a call...
    She's cute, so I'm like...surrrreee...
    She dials,...waits a moment...then leaves THIS as a voicemail:
    "I just want you to know that I'm done with you and everything about you...I'm calling from my NEW boyfriend's phone and he's a bouncer @ The New Daisy and he will TOTALLY kick your a$$ if you come near me EVER again!"

SO I'm like
    WHAT are you doin, girl???
    She smiles and hands me back my phone and tells me, "Don't worry, he won't ever mess with you..." and walks off.

Well...he didn't ever call me, interestingly enough...
    Maybe he was glad she broke up with him? Who knows?
    Anyway...nice story...thought mine kind of fit the opposite end of it.
    05-22-08 08:02 AM
    I would have tried to catch her on the rebound !
    05-22-08 08:09 AM
    You should have tried to calm her down. Tell her the truth that he probably didn't care that she was upset. And asked her if she wanted to make the most of the evening seeing the movie and having dinner with you rather than going home and being upset alone.

05-22-08 10:01 AM
    Now that is something i have never seen happen... ive had a few peeps use my phone for a quick call but never seen this happen...

Finding out your EX B cheats on ya over the phone man that is rough no wonder she ran for it girls tend to do that.
    05-22-08 10:33 AM
    I like this thread already ..and yeah you should've got her number.
    05-22-08 10:46 AM
    I agree............You should have tried to calm her down.
    05-22-08 11:03 AM
    The girl that her boyfriend was cheating with probably answered his phone since it wasn't her incoming number and he got caught! That sucks for him! But yeah, you shoulda got the number!

05-22-08 11:07 AM
    Pix or it didn't happen.
    05-22-08 01:40 PM
    So how exactly did she discover all this from a phone call?

Weird. But then I don't let folks I don't know use my phone.
    05-22-08 02:07 PM
    lol Sorry for the no reply.

I Should have got her number >_< I Thought about afterwards that i should have asked her to watch the movie with me because her and friend left after she found out and got a refund for their tickets.

She found out because apparently she was suppose to meet him where we were but he was at another theater and she asked him who he was with and then it happened lol. I Felt really bad. I Don't even think I Had time to even talk to her? She handed the phone back and booked it to the door.
    05-22-08 04:46 PM
    thats not bad luck. bad luck is: she runs off with your berry or gets p.o'd and smashes it on the ground.now thats my kinda luck.
    05-22-08 11:29 PM
    This thread is hilarious. . . not for that poor girl tho!
    05-22-08 11:33 PM
    interesting topic :P
    05-23-08 03:59 AM
    Interesting, I have seen a girl throw her phone in the middle of the mall over something before and run away but never this.........
    05-23-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD