Whenever I hit a button to turn the screen on after it goes off, the screen is all distorted. It stays distorted until I roll the trackball around a little bit, then it works just fine. It's a minor annoyance, but I still want to know if there is any way to fix it? I replaced the LCD screen today and upgraded to 5.0. It never used to do that, and I don't know if it's the new screen or OS upgrade or what, but I know it is a new problem.
    12-01-09 09:30 PM
    I'm running a 5.0.0.230 hybrid and before that I ran the stock .230. I've seen some distorted screens in both cases on wakeup. I'd blame it on the OS, not the new LCD.
    12-01-09 09:36 PM
    Well if that's the case, them I'm glad that's the problem. I guess it's the price I gotta pay to have the OS early. Looking forward to the official release. Thanks for the help.
    12-01-09 09:39 PM
    Im running the .238 hybrid for awhile and this has happened a few times. When I turned the phone on the screen was halfway off. Ive been running a few different themes so I dont know for sure, but it hasnt done this for awhile.
    12-01-09 09:46 PM
    i thought i was the only one! my phone has been doing exactly what hondateg said. well now i feel better.
    12-01-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD